Foe Clan Structure Final Ownage Elite Presents Foe Quick Links
[ Founder ] Bonesaw Pk, Ilx Ace Ilx [ Leader ] Danny
[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

A Drop-Party Diary of EPIC Proportions (New Huge Drop Pictures Added Daily)

TJ

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pure

• Aaron'

• TJ

• Carson

Top Posters In This Topic

Dang.. I remember some pretty sick drop parties, all on my other computer..

Best I remember was a phat set max mage, santa, whip fury, mask set, full barrows set etc in one drop. was over 1.5B+, I sadly got nothing even though there was only 400 people online

Flabbyrange

Impressive Third Age one  :o

I was once at a 360M one, a while ago, including White Partyhat and SGS. The next drop had a Yellow too  :lol: Can't find the pics ffs  :wow:

I fucking hate drop parties.

Whenever there's a rare in the chest, the richest motherfucker always ends up getting the most expensive shit.

Example: There was two easter eggs in the chest. Guy in full Bandos and green mask gets one, and another guy with 3rd age helm gets the other. The whole logic isn't random like they say it is, it's that the rich get richer and the poor get shit all.

some ppl just hang out at party room all day and get their $$$$ from picking up drops one time i logged into a world 2 mins till drop i got to party room really quick was a 78m drop i got 2 whips a zammy skirt and a zammy kite I was happy for the rest of the day haha