[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Kobe or LeBron?

Go Dj 911

Who is the best player, the best closer, the best in the clutch?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best player, the best closer, the best in the clutch?

• Kobe Bryant
    • LeBron James

Lebron. Better all around player but both kobe and lebron are down in 3-1, 3-2 LOL

lol? Lakers up in their series with the nuggets (3-2)

Cavs down 3-1

You're all flaming both of the players when they would beat you in a one on one game 100-0

You are unquestionably the dumbest fuck on these forums. Incase you're to god damn stupid to read and comprehend a simple question I will explain it in depth for you. Kobe or Lebron? Not Kobe or Lebron against random kid on FOE forums you dipshit learn to read.

Haha, topics like this crack me up >.<

End of the day ya'll are haters. How long has Kobe been in the league? Exactly. Your comparing 2 people with not nearly the same amount of experience. Incase your unaware, Kobe is on his 12th season, Lebron his 5th.

I think its safe to say I obviously would say Lebron..Yeah, Kobe can shoot better, but does he always..no. Lebron can score at will, there isn't a single person in the league who can keep him from getting to the basket..I mean Kobe can get to the rim too, but not nearly as well as lebron.

Honestly, with either guy you can't go wrong..obviously Kobe as clutched more in the 4th than Lebron has, but here again its bout that experience.

And for whoever the dumbass was that said "Kobe and Lebron hogs the ball"..They don't call them the stars for no reason. They get payed the big bucks to win games, not to get assists. Either way, please explain to me how Delonte west or Z would ever get points if Bron didn't pass to em? Or please tell me how Luke fucking Walton would ever get in double digits if Kobe wasn't drawing a double team? Melo is good, but he's a fucking thug and obviously can't perform at the level Lebron and Kobe can..Or not nearly as consistent either. And and btw, Lebron averages more than double the assists that Melo does, just so you know.

End of the day I take King James..I'll sacrifice a slightly worse J for a faster, stronger, taller, and more physical athlete..Not to mention his passing ability.

Oh and Scotty, when Dwight can make 4/5 shots from 17 feet then I'll consider takin him earlier in the "draft"

Kody Kody Kody, Lebron's inconsistency is almost gross. Like you have addressed his jump shot is poor at best. Maybe we are watching a different guy but I lost count how many times Lebron got stripped driving to the basket against Orlando. He turns it over far to often and all he can do is dunk and lay it up. His free throws are average and he certainly can't hit 80%. All in all Lebron is one dimensional - he can drive and that's it.

Mello>Kobe>Lebron

Lebron and Kobe hog the ball and get their stats up by passing to wide open people and shooting tons of crap shots that they get lucky on occasionally, or just get layups.

are you kidding me lol first of all Kobe hasnt hogged the ball for a long time...He had 8 assists in game 1 of orlando vs lakers

and Lebron shares the ball a lot his team just cant finish and he has do everything thats why he scores more than 40 points a game in the playoffs versus the magic.  he finds mo williams wide open for 3s and he still cant hit them. lebron basically scores almost the same amount of points the WHOLE TEAM scores

Kody Kody Kody, Lebron's inconsistency is almost gross. Like you have addressed his jump shot is poor at best. Maybe we are watching a different guy but I lost count how many times Lebron got stripped driving to the basket against Orlando. He turns it over far to often and all he can do is dunk and lay it up. His free throws are average and he certainly can't hit 80%. All in all Lebron is one dimensional - he can drive and that's it.

yea i also guess ur forgetting hes playing basically 40 minutes per game theres something called fatigue