[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Kobe or LeBron?

Go Dj 911

Who is the best player, the best closer, the best in the clutch?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best player, the best closer, the best in the clutch?

• Kobe Bryant
    • LeBron James

Who do you think is the best player? Who is the best closer? Who do you want on your team to make that last clutch shot?

For me it's Kobe Bryant all the way. Kobe has better ball handling, a better jumpshot, and an uncanny ability to step up when it counts. Granted Lebron is better at getting to the rim, but Kobe is a consistently much better jump shooter and is a much better free throw shooter. Lebron made one big three the other night and people lose it; Kobe does that all the time. Kobe makes everyone better and with his fadeaway jumpshot is literally unguardable. Discuss.

Mello>Kobe>Lebron

Lebron and Kobe hog the ball and get their stats up by passing to wide open people and shooting tons of crap shots that they get lucky on occasionally, or just get layups.

Mello>Kobe>Lebron

Lebron and Kobe hog the ball and get their stats up by passing to wide open people and shooting tons of crap shots that they get lucky on occasionally, or just get layups.

That's still skill. Its them being "overrated" so you say that makes everybody 2 on 1 them. So that leaves a wide open player.

Kobe has more experience than Lebron, so its hard to compare them both. Kobe is a all-around-player. He can do whatever he wants. Kobe has a jimmy, he can take it in, good handling, he knows how to balance his weight/body to people like LeBron. LeBron is improving, but he still have things to work on. One is his jump shots, and his side 3s. He's always open at the side, but miss them. LeBron can take it in on anyone (IMO), but Kobe can guard him. One thing LeBron doesn't have is good handling.

Overall, Kobe is better.

Mello>Kobe>Lebron

I can't believe you put Melo before Kobe.. :omg:

A 3 is well worth 3, a dunk no matter how sick it is is worth 2. I would rather have a guy who can drain 3s and occasionally dunk than a guy who dunks and occasionally makes 3s.

Airranger33

It depends what kind of situation it is. Closing out a game by far Kobe but all around player it is now Lebron(ask Jerry West the guy who brought kobe to L.A.)

I love Mello but no hes not better then either. Lebron has the untangible size and athletic ability which pushes him over Kobe(granted Kobes on the decline so it could be a different story if they were same age).

Lol Lebron isnt horrible at dribbling, but even if he was once someone reaches for it he blows by them so he never gets stolen from.

It depends what kind of situation it is. Closing out a game by far Kobe but all around player it is now Lebron(ask Jerry West the guy who brought kobe to L.A.)

I love Mello but no hes not better then either. Lebron has the untangible size and athletic ability which pushes him over Kobe(granted Kobes on the decline so it could be a different story if they were same age).

Lol Lebron isnt horrible at dribbling, but even if he was once someone reaches for it he blows by them so he never gets stolen from.

LeBron all around player? Nah.. lmao. I'm sorry I have to disagree on that. LeBron size/body makes him a beast, but shooting wise, working as a team when they get into a situation, try to make it in the paint for quick buckets, dribbling/handling, the list can go on, does not make him an all around player. LeBron have a lot of things to work on.

One person you can say that can be an upcoming all around player is Mello. When he lost weight, he's been improving a lot.

Reiterrain

hmm, for best player, i'd say it'd be lebron. he's still pretty young, so he probably hasn't even met his full potential yet, whereas kobe's already a veteran. kobe's jumpshot is better, but lebron's is improving game by game. if i had to choose which one to give the ball to at the last minute, i'd give it to lebron since his passing skills are unnatural  :omg: plus, lebron is very well rounded because he can rebound, assist, get points, steal, block, and he really gets his team going when he's on a roll. regardless, they're both godly players, but i think lebron's much more fun to watch  :p

I'd say Kobe.

Kobe could shoot on anybody he wants and can even take 2+ people if he was in the situation. Lebron is good, but mostly is only good at out-running a man 1v1.

Kobe has better ball-handling and shooting also...