Anti-Rape Condom

Acclaimed|Jordan

So, the man can't pull out and is stuck in, but the "surprise factor" gives the woman time to run away? How can she get away If he's stuck on her? I have a mental image of a woman running into a police station with a rapist hanging from her vagina by his dick. Wtf.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Acclaimed|Jordan

• gfdgfd

• Jim

• lntoxicating

Top Posters In This Topic

severed arow

So, the man can't pull out and is stuck in, but the "surprise factor" gives the woman time to run away? How can she get away If he's stuck on her? I have a mental image of a woman running into a police station with a rapist hanging from her vagina by his dick. Wtf.

as i said the dude doesnt get stuck inside her he gets stuck to the condom thingy it slides straight out of the girl

She best get one for her ass too

^

idea is flawed

How is it flawed? He's saying if you dont want to shred your dick you can just assrape them instead.

as in the condom idea is flawed idiot.

You're calling me an idiot for no reason? Get fucked, you're the fucking idiot, if you're talking about his ass condom idea being flawed, he's obviously fucking joking, AS I SAID, he's just saying she'd best get one cause she's gonna get assraped.
watch me tb

that wouldnt be hard to get off at all.. its just like a Chinese finger trap. pull toward you then unfold it.

i can see some retarded bitch putting this thing on inside out.

lntoxicating

I've been thinking about this and I really cannot come up with a sensible solution about how the bitch would APPLY it.. Would there be an applicator like with a tampon? I mean, if she did it with her hand wouldn't she get it stuck? (especially being blonde...)

I've been thinking about this and I really cannot come up with a sensible solution about how the bitch would APPLY it.. Would there be an applicator like with a tampon? I mean, if she did it with her hand wouldn't she get it stuck? (especially being blonde...)

Exactly... the woman that has invented it must:

A. Have been raped (very unlikely)

B. Be a feminist.

C. Be a lesbian.

D. Be an old lesbian feminist which has been raped.

E. Have seen too much.

that condom thing or whatever you'd like to call it (THE DONG CHOPPA!) makes no sence.

Well they fail. my dick is much to large to get caught in that tiny thing :)

But whether it help chicks or not... its just wrong >.< what if she forgets about it during sex :o?

Well they fail. my dick is much to large small to get caught in that tiny thing :)

But whether it help chicks or not... its just wrong >.< what if she forgets about it during sex :o?

what happens if he licks lol

uhh ok?

Anyone want to bet max trade that 'shut up kid' is under 16

I'll take that bet my friend. Get your 60,000 coins of pure goodness ready.

severed arow

Exactly... the woman that has invented it must:

A. Have been raped (very unlikely)

B. Be a feminist.

C. Be a lesbian.

D. Be an old lesbian feminist which has been raped.

E. Have seen too much.

that condom thing or whatever you'd like to call it (THE DONG CHOPPA!) makes no sence.

There's an applicator