Talk shit, get hit.

exHustler

Hysteria, is that you?

dam tho you actually did beat his ass, wasn't expecting that  :huh:

and to those calling that a sucker punch, anyone that's fought knows you gotta throw the first punch

@jordan, he's 15. everyone went thru phases in high school. at least he's pulling ass (not saying you, or anyone else doesnt)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• 0--o0---o-o0

• lntoxicating

• exHustler

Top Posters In This Topic

Acclaimed|Jordan

The kid can get as much ass as he wants, I could care less. My only problem with him is almost every single one of his posts, he sounds like a fucking complete douchebag and talks shit on everyone who uses this forum. Yet he makes threads trying to flaunt about what a social life he has whilst belittling everyone else.

lntoxicating

The kid can get as much ass as he wants, I could care less. My only problem with him is almost every single one of his posts, he sounds like a fucking complete douchebag and talks shit on everyone who uses this forum. Yet he makes threads trying to flaunt about what a social life he has whilst belittling everyone else.

Bro, laugh at that shit. If you see it how I see it, it's quite humorous. You gotta think; The kid's like 14? This year is probably his FIRST year being allowed outside after dark, lmao. Of course he's gonna brag... He most likely feels like a 'big kid' now.

herp derp i can fight i am middle school certified derp derp

For some reason your sig just made me lol hard despite the fact that i've seen it like 1000 times and never laughed, odd xD