• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eric

• 0--o0---o-o0

• lntoxicating

• exHustler

Top Posters In This Topic

Sucker punch? We were both standing there ready to fight, i'm not gonna get punked in front of half the school, he was talking mad shit still there, so i just hit him..

EDIT : if you're standing there, it means you want to fight, and you will be hit, so not a sucker punch.

sucker punch pussy ass bitch I'd lay your ass out

As far as I'm aware, there are no rules to a brawl. If you're in a fight your goal should be to hurt the other person by any means, else you're probably just there impress your friends or prove you're stronger, in which case a thumb-war would be your best option.

But yeah, you could have probably talked your way out rather than beating 7 shades of shit out of the cunt.

lntoxicating

Are you guys like 13? You're mad young... Anyhow, you're both mad nervous. It's obvious none of you know how to fight.

Your punch was incredibly weak. And your flury of punches should have been enough to atleast leave some damage.. But you were swinging like a skirt...

Bwah lol, yeah what you guys were apparently "arguing" about didn't even look like it was worth punching the kid in the face, honestly it didn't look heated at all... all it looked like you were doing was sitting there shooting the shit with the guy, with a bunch of bloodlusting faggotry sitting in a circle chanting for you two to fight.

What was he even saying anyways?

Gareth l Rare

lol u think your a badman for posting this on forums?

what you think we guna be like

OMG DAWG U LIKE TEH SHIT MAYN?

Seriously

I'm not trying to impress any of you, and of acourse i was nervous, suspension/expulsion isn't to fun, he was talking mad shit about my girl, my family, and me ofcourse, and the kid did get some damage on him, black eye, fucked up jaw, so yea..

lntoxicating

You should take boxing lessons for occasions like that. I could say, "there's better ways than hitting someone." But I'd be a hypocrite because I was suspended for fighting more times than I can count. I've been boxing now for 3 and a half years, but I haven't gotten into a fight since I started boxing, which is ironic. Probably due to the fact it teaches more self-control and I'm not the loose cannon I was in high school.

Dude, it might look different on video, those hits were good,, the first hit got him knocked down, and i threw some uppercuts and swings at him, it did damage, i know how to fight bro.. don't worry..

0--o0---o-o0

3 things...

1) You need a belt.

2) Your friend needs to learn how to hold a camera.

3) You need to put power into your punches.

Belt, yes

Friend, not my friend

Hit? Stfu, and post a fight video, all of you who are talking shit, probaly never fought in there life, and believe me i can fight.

Bro, you post a pansy ass video on a forum occupied by E-Thugs, yourself being one, and then troll people when they reply to it. You can't fight for one, just.. give up.

If you think you can fight, by all means show up to my house, i'm a Northern lad, not being cocky or bigheaded ere, but i'll spark your fat ass out. Now sit down, and be quiet.

And while im here, this is my reply to the video :

Posted Image

0--o0---o-o0

Belt, yes

Friend, not my friend

Hit? Stfu, and post a fight video, all of you who are talking shit, probaly never fought in there life, and believe me i can fight.

1) At least you admit it (belt part).

2) Ok, I retract the statement about your friend, my mistake.

3) You should realize that we're not bull shitting you if 6* people tell you the same thing about your fighting style.

Edited the number of people.

Bro, i will get more fights from 8th grade, and some friendly fights, the kid is on the ground, i can't hit him straight forward, so i hit him to the side, believe me, all of you kids think you can fight, find me, we'll scrap.