Arabs get South Park censored

Marc|Criti

Every1 is made fun of on south park. If you cant deal with that, once again dont watch it. Besides i think its mostly the extremists who are offended, others dont care much. So technically you are defending muslim fanatics.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Superioth L

• Gareth l Rare

• Mori

Top Posters In This Topic

Superioth + mori you asking me to censor my own topic? Freedom of speech once again? Muslim ppl have no humour whatsoever. South park is funny and they ruin it all by taking it too srsly. Outofrage10 much? Im mad at arabs, im allowed to post a topic about it

Not everyone takes it as a joke, im just saying
That show has shown buddha snorting cocain, jusus sniffing a permanent marker, and god as some weird frog thing that eats flies. No one complained. When they show muhammad in a costume they get fucking death threats. These rag headed, suicide bombing faggots need to stay in their third world shit holes and leave the normal people alone.

the episode should be censored on muslim countries, as for the rest of the world, no. Most muslims don't understand western humour, and they take everything to heart (mostly) Arabic muslims have a lot of pride, they wont bomb u if u make fun of them, but they do take it seriously, unless they're teenagers, or young adults or even adults that were raised in the western world.

Superioth + mori you asking me to censor my own topic? Freedom of speech once again? Muslim ppl have no humour whatsoever. South park is funny and they ruin it all by taking it too srsly. Outofrage10 much? Im mad at arabs, im allowed to post a topic about it

Not everyone takes it as a joke, im just saying
That show has shown buddha snorting cocain, jusus sniffing a permanent marker, and god as some weird frog thing that eats flies. No one complained. When they show muhammad in a costume they get fucking death threats. These rag headed, suicide bombing faggots need to stay in their third world shit holes and leave the normal people alone.
Normal people? Idiot all the people are equal, u dont know how it is to be a poor guy u gotta be proud of ur life

^

Every is equal. Okay go tell that to an indian leprous. It depends on what YOU call normal.

U fucking idiot dont look to people's colour/appearance its all about its personality u dont know what ur saying, give me 1 reason why u hate asian/african/arab people

And whats ur point on this topic? let ppl know that ur a rasist? gj

lntoxicating

Every is equal. Okay go tell that to an indian leprous. It depends on what YOU call normal.

U fucking idiot dont look to people's colour/appearance its all about its personality u dont know what ur saying, give me 1 reason why u hate asian/african/arab people

The attitude you're projecting is EXACTLY the point of this topic. If you'd bothered to read through the thread, you would have seen that some very valid points have been made against the Islamic religion. First, South Park has made fun of EVERY religion at one point in time. Most of the time it was far worse than dressing their 'diety' up in a silly costume (as they did in the muhamad episode). Yet no one complained about it UNTIL the muslims got offended.

There is no trace of racism in the initial post. All I'm seeing is fucking rag heads thinking the world owes them something now. Well, you're wrong. Suck it up and take it on the chin.

Also, as much as you'd like to negate it, EVERYONE is judged on their appearance, color and ethnic background; It's human nature. To say you have never judged somebody like that is to say you have never taken a shit. You are not Ghandi.

RELIGION IS GAY.

This is a prime reason i hate religion, it stirs up to much conflict.

Also if you are in fact a racist. and are reading this. then i hate you allot :)

(Does not apply to my friends.)

Hey Mori i dislike muslims mostly for their intolerence. I wouldnt mind if they let me alone but they are fuckin entering my life and i wont take that. Talk about every1 being equal for the muslims? Okayyy how bout this: women

Hey Mori i dislike muslims mostly for their intolerence. I wouldnt mind if they let me alone but they are fuckin entering my life and i wont take that. Talk about every1 being equal for the muslims? Okayyy how bout this: women

What about women?... o.O

your trying to change the subject from racism to sexism? :rolleyes:

ur not only talking bout muslims, look at ur post b4 this one, indian ppl as well u just hate all ppl that are living in the third world countries.

anyway post what u want

imo all people are equal dont judge them for their appearance ;)

The attitude you're projecting is EXACTLY the point of this topic. If you'd bothered to read through the thread, you would have seen that some very valid points have been made against the Islamic religion. First, South Park has made fun of EVERY religion at one point in time. Most of the time it was far worse than dressing their 'diety' up in a silly costume (as they did in the muhamad episode). Yet no one complained about it UNTIL the muslims got offended.

There is no trace of racism in the initial post. All I'm seeing is fucking rag heads thinking the world owes them something now. Well, you're wrong. Suck it up and take it on the chin.

Also, as much as you'd like to negate it, EVERYONE is judged on their appearance, color and ethnic background; It's human nature. To say you have never judged somebody like that is to say you have never taken a shit. You are not Ghandi.

LOL they must have beated u up irl thats why u judge them on their appearance

Women: 3bil ppl. I dont think that ppl who believe men are better than women are being rly tolerant... And the problem here isnt just sexism. I believe ppl are born equal regardless of where they were born or their skin colour. But ppl arent equal for what they do in their lives. I therefore do not hate baby muslims or those who dont bother me, but the rest are faggots who are defo not my equals. As for indians, i rly love that country for having lived there 3yrs. Taking an indian as an example of unlucky ppl made me suddenly racist... Wtf

Gareth l Rare

Big man?

Think you might have forgotten that it was a WOMAN who brought you into this world, carried you around for 9months and looked after you and the next girl on road is potentially going to do the same. But doesnt matter because you think its cool to e-thug and bash girls but i bet when you see your mummy irl your like "oh mother, may i have some bread please, i am ever so hungry" <--

Also WTF? Gone from racism-> sexism like that  o.O thts childish.

Lol rare have you not read a word of what i said? Muslim people have no respect for women, which is about half of the worlds population and yetsome ppl say they arent intolerant. That was my point. I am by no means sexist. Maybe a bit racist towards muslims but i have my reasons. I prove my points with arguments and all ppl defending muslims find to answer is "u racist" and cant seem to say any arguments...

Gareth l Rare

Oh fair duce then Marc

yh i no what you say about muslims -> muslim women. They can get like chopped up for talking back and shit

And everyone needs to jam with pointing the finger calling him/her a racist because i garnetee no one here that isn't a lil bit racist because everyone told a black/ethnic joke

I was talking about the different between extremist and muslims and people judge them all the same when some are kool.

extremist kill in name of alah but says in karan how you will go 2 hell for that

normal mulims from western world  are mostly ok

middle eastern muslims who cant take a joke <-- choke on a dick

Yea ur a dumbass if you think jfk is dead. You believe what you see on tv. And al quaeda is a swedish terrorist group? Terrorists are *mostly* muslims and muslims are mostly arabs. You sir are wrong.

No you all are wrong not all muslims are terrorists, Im a muslim and this topic is offensive towards me.

It wouldnt be nice if someone took the piss out of jews, christians or sikhs so stop being racist, also stop saying paki you wouldnt like it if someone called you a milky bar kid