• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marc|Criti

• Superioth L

• Gareth l Rare

• Mori

Top Posters In This Topic

Old but im very mad -.-

yesterday. Saying "old" to everything doesn't make you look cool to anybody.

idiot.

Creamie pies

Old but im very mad -.-

idiot.

Nub watch your language on these boards or ill get them bleeped out.  ;o

Old but im very mad -.-

idiot.

Nub watch your language on these boards or ill get them bleeped out.  ;o

you hardcore bruh

me scared

so i call walli

whine

get u forum guest'd

Pretty fucking ridiculous if you ask me, who gives a flying fuck about butthurt religious people? If you don't believe in the same crap as somebody else, you shouldn't have to abide by THEIR rules. Ridiculous, really pissed off by this, it's always muslims to complain.

So they strap bombs to kids but can't take a few words from a cartoon show? That makes all the sense in the world.

Fucking this lol.

"Hey Ahmed strap this bomb to your chest, kill a dozen people including yourself and get rewarded with 70 virgins!!"

And I knew Reevesy would be all up in this thread.

Honestly, it's hilarious lol.

It's funny how the entire world can completely bastardize and pick apart catholicism and christianity in so many ways, however as soon as it comes to one of the others the world's on it like a fucking hawk. South Park made an entire episode completely devoted to making fun of christianity, and even went as far as to say that those in the Vatican got advice from a giant spider, but as soon as there's one little altercation with another religion all hell breaks loose.

Stop being so fucking sensitive and l2humour to those backing up the claims rather than the episode.

Superioth + mori you asking me to censor my own topic? Freedom of speech once again? Muslim ppl have no humour whatsoever. South park is funny and they ruin it all by taking it too srsly. Outofrage10 much? Im mad at arabs, im allowed to post a topic about it

Superioth + mori you asking me to censor my own topic? Freedom of speech once again? Muslim ppl have no humour whatsoever. South park is funny and they ruin it all by taking it too srsly. Outofrage10 much? Im mad at arabs, im allowed to post a topic about it

Not everyone takes it as a joke, im just saying

Exactly. If they cant grasp the concept of humor they should stick to reading coran. O wait they dont understand it either. Hopeless

Superioth L

i personally dont mind just saying some people might take it offensive

Gareth l Rare

"Hey Ahmed strap this bomb to your chest, kill a dozen people including yourself and get rewarded with 70 virgins!!"

Actually that high priest (w.e they called) bredda was on the news and he quoted the Kaaren and actually proved that suicide bombers and people who KILL IN THE NAME OF ALAH, are actually going to hell.  Said something like

(not actual words but near enough you'll get the gist of it)

those who kill themselves before their supposed to displease Allah and will go to hell.

So all in all, there will be no 50 virgins. (just 50 geeks from MM forums)  :lmao: