Collateral Murder.

Mike (0BR)

watch me tb

And the shooting of the wounded? I'm pretty sure that's against the Geneva conventions.

Fuck the Geneva convention. I'm so tired of people trying to play politics when they, themselves, have not been to war. The only bit of war you guys see is on TV and conspiracy theory sites. I'm not saying I've seen more but I'm not a tree hugger bitching about "rules" in war. There are no rules in war; It's that simple. Do you think any towel headed mother fucker is gonna spare an American life just because he's wounded? No, not if he didn't think he'd get publicity or a price for selling him. They'd shoot you on sight.

Don't misinterpret what I'm saying, either.. I'm totally against the U.S. even being in the middle east. Hell, unless some one directly attacks our soil, I'm against any sort of war. (I have my own beliefs about 9/11 which aren't relevant at this time) However, I do support the troops that are over there risking their lives every day, just so these Flag-loving "patriots" can have their so-called "freedom". So yes, I will support shooting injured towel heads because they'd do the same damn thing to one of our troops, barring the conditions previously stated.

On topic: That news caster or whatever he was looked like an RPG. You have to think of it from their point of view, not jsut the point of view of the camera that's capturing it all.

basically couldnt have said it better.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Adam|Note

• lntoxicating

I'm not big on morals, but fuck man, when you kill someone you should atleast acknowledge the fact you just killed some poor bastard, terrorist, or no terrorist, you should acknowledge more than your friends 'nice shooting'.

lntoxicating

I'm not big on morals, but fuck man, when you kill someone you should atleast acknowledge the fact you just killed some poor bastard, terrorist, or no terrorist, you should acknowledge more than your friends 'nice shooting'.

Do you realize if they did that for every person they killed, they'd never get anything done? Part of being a soldier is desensitizing yourself to that sort of thing. If you look@ your enemy like they're human, you'll feel regret. Feeling regret or guilt means you'll hesitate. Hesitating = you get killed. Again this goes back to never having been there and not being able to judge on how or why they do things the way they do.

The police do a fine job, and in most cases they hesitate, negotiate and double check things before just opening-up on random people in the street.

lntoxicating

The police do a fine job, and in most cases they hesitate, negotiate and double check things before just opening-up on random people in the street.

Please don't tell me you're equating 1st world country police efforts to the actions of soldiers in a war-torn country... Those aren't even comparable.

There aren't people running around America or England or wherever, with AK-47's hanging off their sides or car bombs being exploded every other day. It just doesn't happen.

I can't even keep debating this subject... The ignorance of some people is beyond comprehension. In the end it's all opinion. No one's opinion here is going to change the out come of the war or change what has already happened.

Tom (Rendition)

If you think what he was carrying looked like an RPG you are retarded.

If you think a man should be killed because he is carrying an AK47 in Iraq you are culturally inept.

If you think a man should be killed because he is carrying an AK47 in Iraq you are culturally inept.

Respect your elders :)

lntoxicating

If you randomly post without any logic backing up your claims... Well, you can draw your own conclusions.

Tom (Rendition)

If you randomly post without any logic backing up your claims... Well, you can draw your own conclusions.

Perhaps it would be more appropriate for you to list the ways in which the camera looks like an RPG.....rather then for me to list the infinite disimilairites between how the camera looked like an RPG.

And although I've never been to Iraq, all of the Iraqi's + Kurdsish Iraqi's I know (and I happen to know a few (quite a high iraqi immigrant population where I live - not really sure why)) had a household gun when they lived in Iraq - mostly AK's.

I'm tired.

No i'd be still alive, it was unbelievably obvious they weren't going to open fire, i'll say again they were all grouped up, over half of them not even looking in the same direction as the gunship. Seems like a lot of them weren't even paying attention to it.

If things were done your way the US army would be just as bad as the extremists; and in this case they are.

Comparing preemptive measure to terrorism is laughable. They had guns, they werent sitting in a restaurant waiting for us to car bomb them. Stop being so ignorant to the facts. This really isn't an argument you'll ever win.

What's laughable is your argument. Your "shoot first ask later" attitude would cause more harm than good.

I suppose that's why I'll be alive and you'll be another statistic. You're attempting to generalize what I said and ultimately you're arguing the semantics of this whole ordeal as if they ran into a crowd of civilians and opened fire. You're totally missing the facts and buying into the propaganda that these people are attempting to "expose" by making this video. In essence you're not even attempting to think for yourself; You're only thinking what the video makers want you to think.

Don't be a sheep.

I'm thinking what i'd do in that situation, nothing else.

lntoxicating

Perhaps it would be more appropriate for you to list the ways in which the camera looks like an RPG.....rather then for me to list the infinite disimilairites between how the camera looked like an RPG.

And although I've never been to Iraq, all of the Iraqi's + Kurdsish Iraqi's I know (and I happen to know a few (quite a high iraqi immigrant population where I live - not really sure why)) had a household gun when they lived in Iraq - mostly AK's.

I'm tired.

In other words "I want you to list the similarities so I can attempt to pick them apart without having my own list because really there isn't anything for me to list." << Gotcha. At any rate, I'll entertain it.

First: The guy is hiding behind the corner of a building. Most news reporters would have no reason to hide from American choppers. However, it is customary for terrorists to not be in the open when they're attempting to take a shot.

Second: You cannot see behind the cameraman who is taking the photo of the chopper, therefore you cannot see that there is no long tube mounted on his shoulder. From the angle this was taken, the tube on the camera does, infact, resemble that of an RPG. RPG's are not big weapons. I'm not sure if you've ever seen a real one, but they are actually fairly compact.

Third: The whole situation in it's entirety. There are a bunch of men with AK-47's huddled behind a building before the choppers even open fire. As I said in a previous post: Why would they be hiding if they had nothing to hid?

This brings me to your second point about the Iraqis owning guns. Okay, admittedly I am up up to par on what is considered customary in Iraqi culture. But walking down the street with an AK-47 is not the same thing as owning one in your home. It certainly isn't the same when there isn't just one person, but several. This is an indication that these men were not civilians.

Also, is there any proof that these men were civilians? Other than the reporters? Because honestly, if there isn't, then each of you are basing your entire opinion on speculation. And from the way I see things, there is more evidence pointing to them not being civilians than them being civilians.

You consider though, they're in a sick twisted area, where mothers and children alike can have bombs strapped to them, ready to blow, and any random man on the street can have a gun in his car.

You can hear their tone, and obviously they don't think they're killing children, or innocent men. I won't argue that they're stupid, as the army is made primarily of the bottom 10% of our high school classes, but it's a shitty situation. It was wrong to cover up the mistake, as the pentagon often does, but it's stupid to have this reflect negatively on Obama when you think about it.

it was fucking sad when they circled that car over and over and you could clearly see children inside it. they didn't even bother for them, neither of them had guns. and it's  pretty fucking common sense if car is taking wounded bodys maybe that aint fucking terrorists innit?

Don't want to get in an e-argument with lntoxicating so i'm not going to comment on the RPG/AK side of this but i think the way they went about killing them was totally disgraceful. (Laughing etc.)

Don't want to get in an e-argument with lntoxicating so i'm not going to comment on the RPG/AK side of this but i think the way they went about killing them was totally disgraceful. (Laughing etc.)

yup complimenting each other "Man look at all the dead bodys"

shit like that. makes me just as sick as when that marine threw the puppy off the cliff :(

that was so horrible made me really mad

trigger happy brain dead americans tbh, how the fuck did those civilians pose any threat at all? and how do u mistake a camera for a fucking AK...

Suppose they were terrorists planning a bomb attack? do you open fire in a gunship? or send in a unit to disarm them and imprison them. You may have realised there were children in the van, who let those fucktards fly a gunship anyway?

The comments about how they were commenting on eachothers shots and laughing etc, they THOUGHT these people were terrorists, the same terrorists that probably killed some of their friends, they're not going to show any remorse in killing them ¬.¬

trigger happy brain dead americans tbh, how the fuck did those civilians pose any threat at all? and how do u mistake a camera for a fucking AK...

Suppose they were terrorists planning a bomb attack? do you open fire in a gunship? or send in a unit to disarm them and imprison them. You may have realised there were children in the van, who let those fucktards fly a gunship anyway?

Hope your not saying all Americans are brain dead :o

When they showed the replay of them circling the van, the faces are barely white specs in the window. Can't even say seriously that you would have known in that situation. It's messed up how they drive over a body and laugh about it and all that, but every shot they took was under order of their command, as you can hear them asking for permission before every one.

When they showed the replay of them circling the van, the faces are barely white specs in the window. Can't even say seriously that you would have known in that situation. It's messed up how they drive over a body and laugh about it and all that, but every shot they took was under order of their command, as you can hear them asking for permission before every one.

They were the ones asking to shoot lol