Collateral Murder.

Mike (0BR)

Take a look at this video, recently released. It's so sad.

Discuss, and keep it mature. Any trolling or flaming will have your post count removed.

This video was supposed to be kept within the CIA, and destroyed. It's now on the internet thanks to WikiLeaks.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• Adam|Note

• lntoxicating

From watching the video, i can see the mistake, it was EXTREMELY stupid to aim a shoulder mounted camera at a US helicopter, it looked like a rocket launcher of some sort to me, especially the way he was hiding round a corner, looked extremely suspicious to me.

lntoxicating

And the shooting of the wounded? I'm pretty sure that's against the Geneva conventions.

Fuck the Geneva convention. I'm so tired of people trying to play politics when they, themselves, have not been to war. The only bit of war you guys see is on TV and conspiracy theory sites. I'm not saying I've seen more but I'm not a tree hugger bitching about "rules" in war. There are no rules in war; It's that simple. Do you think any towel headed mother fucker is gonna spare an American life just because he's wounded? No, not if he didn't think he'd get publicity or a price for selling him. They'd shoot you on sight.

Don't misinterpret what I'm saying, either.. I'm totally against the U.S. even being in the middle east. Hell, unless some one directly attacks our soil, I'm against any sort of war. (I have my own beliefs about 9/11 which aren't relevant at this time) However, I do support the troops that are over there risking their lives every day, just so these Flag-loving "patriots" can have their so-called "freedom". So yes, I will support shooting injured towel heads because they'd do the same damn thing to one of our troops, barring the conditions previously stated.

On topic: That news caster or whatever he was looked like an RPG. You have to think of it from their point of view, not jsut the point of view of the camera that's capturing it all.

Those sick bastards, and they wonder why nobody has any faith in the us army, because they're all a bunch of trigger happy fucktards.

and there is no way they could of mistaken a camera for an rpg, that camera is so small there is no way it could of been one.

lntoxicating

Those sick bastards, and they wonder why nobody has any faith in the us army, because they're all a bunch of trigger happy fucktards.

and there is no way they could of mistaken a camera for an rpg, that camera is so small there is no way it could of been one.

Go to war and experience it before you even try to judge anyone that's over there. It's easy to judge from your computer chair and throw out insults but that's all you'll ever do.

And dispite the fact he was a news reporter, HE WAS WITH A BUNCHA PEOPLE WITH AK 47s. He still looked like he was holding an RPG peeping around the corner.

People don't understand war, pretty much what Intoxicating said. God how long have we been there and this is the worst thing that's been leaked? Imo that's an accomplishment and believe it or not the Army has done a very good job of protecting the citizens. In war shit is going to happen, that photographer took the risk being there and he knew himself that standing around with people who have AK's was risky, no army is perfect.

Was it right how the soldiers acted? How about you go over and fight in Iraq and see people die ever day from IED's and other shit, and then realize that the only way you can remain sane is to act the way that they do. You HAVE to numb yourself from it or else you would literally drive yourself crazy with guilt.

This shit pisses me off.

Thats awful. The guy did look suspicious aiming that giant camera at the helicopter though. I know I wouldn't point anything at a fucking war helicopter.

As Intoxicating said, hit the nail on the head, from their point of view, and to be honest, my point of view, it looked like a guy aiming a rocket launcher at them which he thought would kill him and all of his friends, what do you think he's going to do?

And the shooting of the wounded? I'm pretty sure that's against the Geneva conventions.

Fuck the Geneva convention. I'm so tired of people trying to play politics when they, themselves, have not been to war. The only bit of war you guys see is on TV and conspiracy theory sites. I'm not saying I've seen more but I'm not a tree hugger bitching about "rules" in war. There are no rules in war; It's that simple. Do you think any towel headed mother fucker is gonna spare an American life just because he's wounded? No, not if he didn't think he'd get publicity or a price for selling him. They'd shoot you on sight.

Don't misinterpret what I'm saying, either.. I'm totally against the U.S. even being in the middle east. Hell, unless some one directly attacks our soil, I'm against any sort of war. (I have my own beliefs about 9/11 which aren't relevant at this time) However, I do support the troops that are over there risking their lives every day, just so these Flag-loving "patriots" can have their so-called "freedom". So yes, I will support shooting injured towel heads because they'd do the same damn thing to one of our troops, barring the conditions previously stated.

On topic: That news caster or whatever he was looked like an RPG. You have to think of it from their point of view, not jsut the point of view of the camera that's capturing it all.

It looked like an RPG? You saw how he zoomed in after the guy got ran over, they could have easily gone around zoomed in and had a second check. Not ONCE did they think "they might be civilians". And if they were terrorists "aiming an RPG at the chopper", do you think they'd then bunch up in pretty much reaching distance from one another!? FUCK NO. The gunner was fucking retarded.

As Intoxicating said, hit the nail on the head, from their point of view, and to be honest, my point of view, it looked like a guy aiming a rocket launcher at them which he thought would kill him and all of his friends, what do you think he's going to do?

Did they have to kill the guys saving there wounded???
lntoxicating

It looked like an RPG? You saw how he zoomed in after the guy got ran over, they could have easily gone around zoomed in and had a second check. Not ONCE did they think "they might be civilians". And if they were terrorists "aiming an RPG at the chopper", do you think they'd then bunch up in pretty much reaching distance from one another!? FUCK NO. The gunner was fucking retarded.

Okay let's see you go back for a "second look" when you feel you have a rocket propelled grenade aimed at your vehicle. Let's see how cautious you are in that situation. Again, you're giving an assessment of a situation without EVER having gone through something similar in your life--And you most likely NEVER will.

If I saw what I deemed to be some one pointing an RPG at my vehicle, i wouldn't be going around and zooming in for a closer look. I'd take it out as soon as I could. Stop trying to be a fucking forum hero and be realistic.

Did they have to kill the guys saving there wounded???
From their point of view, it was terrorists they were saving, so yes, they thought they were killing other terrorists that were saving terrorists.

Okay let's see you go back for a "second look" when you feel you have a rocket propelled grenade aimed at your vehicle. Let's see how cautious you are in that situation. Again, you're giving an assessment of a situation without EVER having gone through something similar in your life--And you most likely NEVER will.

If I saw what I deemed to be some one pointing an RPG at my vehicle, i wouldn't be going around and zooming in for a closer look. I'd take it out as soon as I could. Stop trying to be a fucking forum hero and be realistic.

Realistic? If they were terrorists getting ready to open fire, would they be huddled together like that? Fuck no. As I said, retarded gunner.

Realistic? If they were terrorists getting ready to open fire, would they be huddled together like that? Fuck no. As I said, retarded gunner.

They were near a building, and the helicopter was going in and out of their view, by your logic, terrorists would have spread out in that situation? Which would have meant running out of cover, if there is somebody with an RPG, and a few foot soldiers with AKs, the soldiers would hide while the person with the RPG took out the helicopter, which is what it looked like was happening, the way the cameraman poked round the corner and pointed the camera towards the helicopter whilst the others hid.. looked way too suspicious.

They were near a building, and the helicopter was going in and out of their view, by your logic, terrorists would have spread out in that situation? Which would have meant running out of cover, if there is somebody with an RPG, and a few foot soldiers with AKs, the soldiers would hide while the person with the RPG took out the helicopter, which is what it looked like was happening, the way the cameraman poked round the corner and pointed the camera towards the helicopter whilst the others hid.. looked way too suspicious.

So when he hesitated before shooting, and saw them bunched up, half of them not even looking up, he didn't think "Oh wait, we might have got this situation wrong"? Spread out leaving cover? THEY WERE RIGHT BY A FUCKING BACKALLY OF BUILDINGS.

/facepalm

lntoxicating

So when he hesitated before shooting, and saw them bunched up, half of them not even looking up, he didn't think "Oh wait, we might have got this situation wrong"? Spread out leaving cover? THEY WERE RIGHT BY A FUCKING BACKALLY OF BUILDINGS.

/facepalm

The only reason he hesitated was either waiting for the order or being LOS'd. (I don't remember which, im assuming LOS)

I really don't understand how anyone can defend these people that got taken out. Are you THAT anti-american? They were confirmed to have AK-47's and suspected of having an RPG. Sorry, but everything in my body would tell me to blow them to shit and ask questions later. It's called survival instinct.