• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• Devlz

• severed arow

• Stand

Update 4/11/10

Tried a more rectangular sig (Just for you Connor  :p )

CC of course!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

bowser 1 is the sex

Lol thanks a lot Devour. That one was fun to make.

Bowser is pro lol!

Thanks Cal, keep the CC coming! Hope you like the new stuff.

try making a sig less square, use dimensions like 400x140 or so.

Done! Let me know what you think of it Connor your CC is always helpful

O nice link too

Lol, thanks again Cal. Let me know what you think of the MegaMan one!

Thanks for all the CC/encouragement/advice, it's all very helpful. Keep it coming! :nice:

jesus christ, how many more do you need to make. I think it's pretty obvious you deserve to get your rank back now.

oh, and try posting on the other parts ofthe forums aswell, instead of keeping it here. there's alot more out there ;)

i'm liking the grid/colour samples on that megaman one, maybe try increasing the exposure on that blast, to give it a bit more epicness =p

Thanks for all the CC and support guys!

@Connor: I originally had the exposure on the blast higher but I felt like it totally overshadowed the render lol. So I went with just adding a barely noticeable gradient.

Quickie 4/13/10

Chalkboard style sig for FOE supporters! Let me know what you think guys :nice:

Posted Image

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9724/foe.png

Not New Moon of course. New      moon.... Wait, I think I want to do a New Moon sig! lol  :lol:

Update 4/15/10

SOTW for Runescape Community

Theme: Significant Event from the 60s

Posted Image

CC please :nice:

hi im a 9year old boy who came out of the closet on a site called www.foe-rs.com

please help me with my illness if i were to rename myself on runescape it would be Arseryda

Yes, it's New Moon. I said I wanted to do it, so I did it. I guess I have to thank Archryda for the negative inspiration lol. Anyways, reference to Twilight aside, what do you think?

Update 4/18/10

Posted Image

Yes, it's New Moon. I said I wanted to do it, so I did it. I guess I have to thank Archryda for the negative inspiration lol. Anyways, reference to Twilight aside, what do you think?

Update 4/18/10

Posted Image

gay as fuck :|

Lol jesus. Just made this for fun people. Super Gay, I totally agree. Was just for fun though, with the whole flame archryda thing going on now, decided to fuel the flame a little more lol. Just a joke peeps :nice:

Lol jesus. Just made this for fun people. Super Gay, I totally agree. Was just for fun though, with the whole flame archryda thing going on now, decided to fuel the flame a little more lol. Just a joke peeps :nice:

it's not that faggot arseryda why i hate twilight, it's more that it's about a vampire adored by so many 11 year olds because he has a crapload of glitters on his face. i already thought cedric diggory was a faggot character in the movie, but this is jailbait magnet is the worst thing seen in theatres. also, why the fuck is that muscled 16 y/o monkey running around naked all the time and why does it seems like every time that girl sees one of the two she gets an orgasm?

it's not that faggot arseryda why i hate twilight, it's more that it's about a vampire adored by so many 11 year olds because he has a crapload of glitters on his face. i already thought cedric diggory was a faggot character in the movie, but this is jailbait magnet is the worst thing seen in theatres. also, why the fuck is that muscled 16 y/o monkey running around naked all the time and why does it seems like every time that girl sees one of the two she gets an orgasm?

Amen to that Devlz. You can blatantly see the sex they are trying to sell to the younger population. I think the same thing, ridiculous how the girls flock to these sort of things.Things like this movie are what's corrupting the masses no doubt. It sounds dramatic, but after taking psychology and sociology classes I can see how such a seemingly "innocent" love story can really corrupt the thought process and expectations of life.

on another note... I redid one of the ACTUAL MOON SIGS...

Posted Image

That one was the original Large moon sig that only got 2 votes in my poll. I'm redoing the other one also (the small bright one that got a majority of the votes), trying new things with it. But yeah, let me know what you think. :nice:

(Just thought of a cool idea! Going to add date and time of the moon landing somewhere in there!)