Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Stand's No Pixels allowed- Update Daily -Gaaatoraade

Stand

1 new one (4 versions) and 2 of them I accidentally had in my Pixel Thread...

New sig I worked on today, cc it, help me choose which is best

Version 1

Posted Image

Version 2

Posted Image

Version 3

Posted Image

Version 4

Posted Image

Hey guys make sure you tear the pokemon sig up with CC

It's simple I know, but i needed something to get back into the gfx groove of things. So here it is (it's for the SOTW).

Posted Image

It's my first sprite sig I think. lol I saw someone say that, and I think I did it.

Here's another shot at a sprite sig. I really feel like I'm failing at it. I'm checking out some tutorials atm though but let me know what you think plox.

Posted Image

When doing a sprite sig, they have to be done uniquely or they mess up soo easily

The simplicity is that its just sprite+red glow on a black background :(

Just really not feeling this one man sorry.

Ps glad 2 see you posting again, hows UNI coming along?

Thanks for the cc. I really needed it, I had no clue where to start with that sprite render. Glad to see u got your rank. Uni is going pretty well, Biopsych is pooning me but my other classes are pretty interesting so far. O and btw on the first pokemon sig I did the little flames too gosh, thanks for noticing. lol

Stupid sprites

Free Running (Parkour) Sig. CC peeps. Hope you like it  :nice:

It's my entry for the SOTW this week, not sure if it works with the theme though lol.

Posted Image

Whipped this up for ya'll  B) (Feel free to add to your sig) Rate it + my avvy cutout

Posted Image

[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/oseafa.jpg[/img]

CC would be appreciated :nice:

Posted Image

on another note... I redid one of the ACTUAL MOON SIGS...

Posted Image

That one was the original Large moon sig that only got 2 votes in my poll. I'm redoing the other one also (the small bright one that got a majority of the votes), trying new things with it. But yeah, let me know what you think. :nice:

(Just thought of a cool idea! Going to add date and time of the moon landing somewhere in there!)

Yes, it's New Moon. I said I wanted to do it, so I did it. I guess I have to thank Archryda for the negative inspiration lol. Anyways, reference to Twilight aside, what do you think?

Update 4/18/10

Posted Image

Not New Moon of course. New       moon.... Wait, I think I want to do a New Moon sig! lol  :lol:

Archryda, u interested?  :wow:

Update 4/15/10

SOTW for Runescape Community

Theme: Significant Event from the 60s

Posted Image

CC please :nice:

Quickie 4/13/10

Chalkboard style sig for FOE supporters! CC (did not draw the eagle)

Posted Image

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/9724/foe.png

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update 4/11/10

Tried a more rectangular sig (Just for you Connor  :p )

CC of course!!!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Update 4/11/10 2:46am

Lemme know what you think peeps  :nice:

I always used to think this guys name was Zelda lol...

Posted Image

Update 4/9/10

Put this together, let me know what you think  :nice:

Posted Image

Update 4/4/10 2:52pm :)

Been working on this lately. Let me know what you think. CC lots plox

Enjoy :nice:

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Hey all,

After apping for my gfx rank back I was advised by the GFX Artists to try something other than pixel/cartoons. I worked on this for a bit, not really sure what I did lol, but I was satisfied on how it came out. (could be because its 6:40am!) So CC the hell out of it. Connor, don't hold back. :wow:

Enjoy  :nice:

Update 4/3/10 6:40am ?!!?!?!?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Image

Thanks,

Posted ImageStand United

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• Devlz

• severed arow

• Stand

severed arow

I've already posted but this is in my eyes awsome i saw some other ones you did and no offence i thought they sucked but this ... *oragsms* :P

Thats good, yeah at first i thought that you've changed your topic title again and posted some gfx ^_^ But yeah, nice you really do have some talent.

Update 4/4/10 2:52pm :)

Been working on this lately. Let me know what you think. CC lots plox

Enjoy :nice:

Posted Image

Thanks,

Posted ImageStand United

Bowser doesn't have metal claws, other then that it looks hawt. although maybe increase the contrast on the fire on the right hand side.

edit: lol who gives a crap about that ^, i love the depth, how you have his body blurred, and the head sharpened so it looks like its closer etc, it's like cartoonish but still has depth, also just noticed the little white dots, they look nice.

I really like them! Great improvement and a good job!

What turned me off though is the popup aspect of the Bowser tag; it's a tad bit cliché if you know what I mean and isn't really necessary I find. I like what you did with them though, great job bro.

:nice:

Oh my days :o ! Those are three sexy signatures :D The Batman one was done really well, definitely liking/loving that. Also, Connor, i beg to differ, i reckon Bowser does have metal claws, I've seen him in loads of pictures with metal claws :shifty: I also do support the pop out, I've always liked that effect used well :) the new one looks really amazing aswell, but for me, Bowser took/stole the biscuit :D

Update 4/9/10

Put this together, let me know what you think :nice:

Posted Image

ok for the hell of it

let this fine young man enter the guild of gfx artists

my vote is a big fat

YES

Lol, thanks for the support and compliments Devlz.

Bowser doesn't have metal claws, other then that it looks hawt. although maybe increase the contrast on the fire on the right hand side.

edit: lol who gives a crap about that ^, i love the depth, how you have his body blurred, and the head sharpened so it looks like its closer etc, it's like cartoonish but still has depth, also just noticed the little white dots, they look nice.

Really means a lot to hear the encouragement and compliments from all you. Thanks Connor. As for the claws it was part of the render. Mario Soccer I think. I'm so addicted to those white dots lol, just had learned to do them so I had to add them into it  :wow:

I really like them! Great improvement and a good job!

What turned me off though is the popup aspect of the Bowser tag; it's a tad bit cliché if you know what I mean and isn't really necessary I find. I like what you did with them though, great job bro.

:nice:

Totally agree about the overused pop out aspect. Thing is, my first gfx so I had to use it once lol  ^_^ jks I compared the one I made without the pop out and I decided the pop out was acceptable for the render I used. Thanks for the encouragement d72

:o i find that the pop out aspect makes the sig even better, idk it just tickles my fancy  :shifty:

Thanks Wasabi, I'm glad you like how it turned out. You guys are awesome!

wow thats amazing i wish i was as good as you :/

Thanks melee. You're work is also very eye catching. Keep the good work up! :nice:

i love your pixles.

I love your compliment! I'm glad you like my work, I really like pixels  ;o

Thanks to all of you for your compliments, cc, and encouragement!

Meh, the latest one seems a bit mundane to me :[

I'm not feeling the lack of saturation in it for some reason, and I feel as if the area below the gold and green shoulder pad thing could be defined a lot more in terms of blending with the rest of the image.

Still a major improvement though, keep going bro :nice:

I'm not feeling the lack of saturation in it for some reason, and I feel as if the area below the gold and green shoulder pad thing could be defined a lot more in terms of blending with the rest of the image.

Update 4/11/10 2:46am

Lemme know what you think peeps  :nice:

I always used to think this guys name was Zelda lol...

Posted Image

I'll hit 2 birds with one stone. :)

That's not a threat btw  :lol: The Starcraft one did lack pizzaz but I liked how it turned out so I stuck with it. I'm still getting used to choosing the right colors. Difficult stuff at times. As for the lack of saturation, the render didnt have much color to it anyways so I decided to make a more sort of smoky look. And that bottom corner, I guess I'm just trigger happy with all the new brushes I downloaded lol.

Thanks for the cc guys, really helps. And thanks for the compliments also, I'll keep going as long as you all keep cc ing  :nice: