don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Severed arows app :)

severed arow

severed arow

ok so i was getting nowhere with this application so i decided to take down all my pictures and put up some of my favourite stuff hope this helps with variety ikz and think im active yet d72?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Ikz

• Devlz

• severed arow

Top Posters In This Topic

severed arow

thanks stand :) i still need one gfx overlords approval though :/ they're not having it though lol i sent some pm's but nothing lol. I dont mind though i enjoy doing gfx and thats what it's about :D

• 2 weeks later...
severed arow

ooh i see improvementĀ  ^_^

I i will continue to improve and practise, but i cant practise or post as much in the forum atm because of my exams ill still come on every day and visit the gfx and off topic forums though :) i have no interest in the rs related ones tbh though :P

Still need one more overlord :P

• 2 weeks later...
severed arow

Good Luck. Try not to post tutorial outcomes on applications since it won't score any points ;D

I dont i start off using tuts sometimes but then i get bored and do my own thing or i use aspects of tutorials that i have used in tha post to create new stuff

Nice Vectors. Try pen tooling a straighter design because that would rly help the overall outcome. More detail would be nice. Nice Vector! Vectors are hard to do ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Sam|Give M3 Hp

I Think he deserves the rank, This is amazing work, But the other Gfx rank's here seem to be VERY good at cartoon's and freehand that's the only improvement point i think.

severed arow

Yes. Wait for D72's decision.

Yes? so thats two overlord yes' now :) i meet the reqs <3

thanks for the yes ikz :)

severed arow

Daniel stated he wasn't sure, his vote will get you the rank.

aww but i have 2 overlord yeses :(, oh well.

I'm gonna say yes.

You've improved since the last time you applied, and you've pretty much proven your activity. However what I would like to see from you is to continue your activity and to continue on with your work, practicing and posting here.

Congratulations :nice:

severed arow

I'm gonna say yes.

You've improved since the last time you applied, and you've pretty much proven your activity. However what I would like to see from you is to continue your activity and to continue on with your work, practicing and posting here.

Congratulations :nice:

Yay thank you so much :) Of course i will continue my activity because the foe forums is the main way i improve with cc that the gfx team gives me helping me to improve and the niceĀ  and good job from other peopel encouraging me, its great, I love gfxing and ill continue to do it.

I feel like a have to thank a few individuals that i feel helped me get better at gfxing and still do help me so:

Rare, Stand, Wytch, D72 and Connor thanks :)