don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Severed arows app :)

severed arow

severed arow

****ok so i was getting nowhere with this application so i decided to take down all my pictures and put up some of my favourite stuff hope this helps with variety ikz and think im active yet d72?****

I know this is a long-shot but it's worth a chance right? Plusi got my 200 pc :)

How have you found out about FOE originally?

Youtube, fe channel watching their epic videos :)

Why do you want "GFX Artist" rank on FOE boards?

Because i think im one of the most active posters in the gfx board i'd be happy to help people refer people to help sections ect and generally help out, plus i think their is a stunning lack of active gfx artists on the gfx forum i dont know about tbff but on gfx forum the only artists/ overlords i see are wytchcraft connor and d72 really ...

Are you associated with any other clans/communities?

Nope...

Do you check FOE forums on regular basis?

Lol i lurk the foe forums... Mainly the gfx forum, so yeh i check ALOT like 100's of times a day :L

Are you willing to take part in SOTWs?

Yep i took part in the last one and currently designing the next one now :)

3 (latest) examples of work

I'll put a few on :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My first image manip one ^^

Original:

Posted Image

My manip:

Posted Image

another one :)

Posted Image

my first one of this style never done anything like it before :) Japanese ink painting :)

Posted Image

Well thanks for looking :) GL me lol i'll need it

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• Ikz

• Devlz

• severed arow

Top Posters In This Topic

The first one looks really good. The second one's decent.

If it would have been decided on your drawings I would've said no. Maybe you should practice more, I see potential.

Also, please stay active and don't leave after you get the rank. That's why we don't have many artists left on here, most simply leave after they get the rank of GFX Artist.

It's a yes from me. Good luck.  :nice:

severed arow

wow that was unexpected i was expecting gtfo severed you phail :L

Anyway thanks wytchcraft and of course i wont go inactive :L plus it will inspire me to come on more help people more and make fore gfx  :L As you always say as to many; practise makes perfect :)

I'll work on my drawings :) i just wanted to show variety in my app

severed arow

I'm gona say yes, as long as you work on your cartoons/freehands and anatomy.

Ofc course i will! I@m planning to start work on one today :)

Hex you opinion does count :) Thanks :)

severed arow

My checklist to becoming Gfx artist :

The following are the requirements in order to get "GFX Artist" rank:

Must have approval of at least 2 GFX Overlords -1 / 2 and a normal GFX Artist

Must have 200 post counts  -CHECK

Must show at least 3 examples of latest work- CHECK

OH almost there! now i only need 1 more Overlord and im there :)

Hmm.

Well, it can be said that you've got talent, that's for sure.

That being said... Weren't you part of the community before, but left? Or am I thinking of somebody else? Regardless, how can one be so certain as to whether or not you're just going to take the rank and stick it into the back of your trophy case or something?

As for the whole talent portion of your signatures, I am really interested in what you came up with for the first one.

As for my vote, I'm not too sure yet. We can't keep giving the rank to people who ae going to disappear after a month of having it.

Your activity is still in check, however until a final decision is made I want to see your activity maintained.

severed arow

Hmm.

Well, it can be said that you've got talent, that's for sure.

That being said... Weren't you part of the community before, but left? Or am I thinking of somebody else? Regardless, how can one be so certain as to whether or not you're just going to take the rank and stick it into the back of your trophy case or something?

As for the whole talent portion of your signatures, I am really interested in what you came up with for the first one.

As for my vote, I'm not too sure yet. We can't keep giving the rank to people who ae going to disappear after a month of having it.

Your activity is still in check, however until a final decision is made I want to see your activity maintained.

Ok i understand and no i never left  ive been active since i joined :) i won't just leave i like being part of the foe community and don't intend leaving if i'm at home i'm on the forums :L i camp on these boards :L I'm probally one of the most active in these gfx boards but im like pretty much completely inactive in all other boards :L

As for the first sig here is the stock i started with...

Posted Image

Also guys, check my signature, designed by severed arrow.. he spent a good few hours doin this just to help out, kids got manners and skills :)