I'm ready to fight

Foe Icey

Uaex war and you don't know how it ended, it's a win or lose. Next morning jaguar comes in his porche and everyone going for a hike in a rukas... To Be Continued 🙂

22 hours ago, Foe Icey said:

Uaex war and you don't know how it ended, it's a win or lose. Next morning jaguar comes in his porche and everyone going for a hike in a rukas... To Be Continued 🙂

Do you think you're living an ordinary life? You are so mistaken it's difficult to even explain. The mere fact that you exist makes you extraordinary. The odds of you existing are less than winning the lottery, but here you are. Are you going to let this extraordinary opportunity pass?

I went with green to UK to take it back, I got it back and now I live there... it's signup promise I'll upload to forums this amv but they had order to accept to Foe and it's a promise I'll up this amv to forums version doesn't matter I think. They had green way before promise lol and celeb was still in mountains. Company nonsense...