BLADEE TRAP 3/3 FINAL CHAPTER ROLLIN STONE A MUST SEE

nolifeleft

Before starting this out its the usual and you know it goes every drop 3D CHESS does we want the party watching to be turnt meaning anyway no rules we do not shame. If your reading this and continue without the consumption of yai your doing it wrong. This book is crazy and makes me sad because its the last of something started in December and now February is here.  Alot of hype came with KFAFA THEN A FOE CHRISTMAS AND NOW A BLADEE TRAP. This book is different to me in a lot because its a collaboration between a special guest and a high rank of FOE @zl8l I sent him a part of the book and dude sent in his part within a hour at peak AM EASTERN TIMES. That shows the connection these higher ranks have to lower or not even in the clan yet people. Without further adue BLADEE TRAP.

DEDICATED TO ALL MY FOE SHOOTERS

"BRO"! NOLIFE shouted coke white pete dripping from his nose. L8L looked fire from the night bfoere somewhat a zombie. "What man" L8l said. Bro K2P hes locked in the dungeon swamp hes been there since last night. The wicked witch of the Karamja had set a spell on their leader and they desperately needed to get him out. The two looked at each other lost for words but needed an answer. The leader was trapped and they had only 24 hours till the big lead up FOES introduction to the pure hall of fame could the find the missing ponytail only the two would find out.

"Man I better get going @Mike (0BR) said in the mirror to himself he needed to meet with the boys but he was so far away himself from Karamja. Scrambling in falador he needed a new look something distinctive the hall of fame awards was tonite something he needed to show out for. ill take a little off the top and none off the sides he said to the falador barber and dazzle my nails so they stick to me when im done with the shower. Standing 3 foot 6 123 pounds a fresh new Jonah came out puerto ricans were screaming papi culo Jonah mi amor touch me cacha he had to bounce he hit the teleport and went straight west into karamja to meet the gang.

Help help help echoed over Karmja a voice came out over the mountains. You heard that nolife said dude we need more people soon 2 members turned to 65. Members were everyone karamja had turned to eagle land coke white pete was everywhere @Geraldhad so many white girls on him he was sweating like crazy girls were ripping his clothes left and right they couldnt contain themselves  @Daddy stink of course had the p's like usual  @Rainz had the snow bunnies both @Jonah were dancing UK members were rejoicing with USA members but one person was missing @Divine. Divine shouted I am not particicipating in this BLADEE is racist and this music is not for me I wont be at this or the concert tonight. Soon all members got him so drunk he was conviced to join. Nolife called his uk unit @Go Hard @Fred@Jordai@Craig@Ritesand all was swell. All members came together which would be there chance to take on this witch something they all seemed easily together they could do.

They had made it to the lair of the wicked witch of the west. Her place was filthy like a dirty ass carpet on the floor with a microwave and hella empty soda bottles and hot pockets packages. They faced the long hallway before them, with a raised platform at the end. At the end the room, illuminated by a shimmering beam of light gleaming through the murky water of lumbridge swamp, their they saw the brave leader K2P tied up and bound. "HRRRRRRRPPPP ME!!!!! PRRRRRZZZZZZZZZZZ HRRPPPPPPP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!" K2P screamed through his gagged outh. Nolife and l8l darted towards K2P, when the wicked witch of the teleported and instantly barraged half the clan. The witch went up to NOLIFE and hit him with her tentical whip. The tentacle dick specced him and he was instantly frozen. With most of the clan immobilized , the with slowly approached K2P, cackling maniacally.

"Ha ha ha, stupid K2P, you were so easy to lure to Bandits with pizza!" The witch exclaimed. "Nowi shall finish you, and FOE will be no more, bad clans will be free to roam the wilderness with mains again!" The witch took out her orb, and prepared her special attack. k2p stared into the orb as it had its massive power and said "........" He thought it was over. The clan cried NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO K2P!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY PONYTAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then, just as the wicked witch raised her staff K2P heard a whisper in his ear: "drainnnnnnnnnnnnn gannnnnngggggggggg." Bladee popped out like toast from the fucking floor it was him BLADE!!!!!!!!!!! and took a knife, freeing K2P from the ropes tied around him and draining the witches life making it a must see class. The whole clan screamed yaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii and they were out they had freed the legend himself.

30 minutes till showtime everyone had teled to the location. All you could hear was bladee the new hall of fame building sat west of Varrock. Once FOE showed up all clans looked in disgust. It was clearly their night 40 minutes everyone in tuxedos front row had waited for the final answer. "AND THE WINNER OF PURE PKING 2010-2020 GOES TO..........FOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K2P started crying he grabbed and trophy and the night had just began.

Love to the fans the haters the supporters all the members without you like always none of this would be complete.

-nolifeleft ^.^

Edited by nolifeleft

Wow. What can I say? I am floored. Shocked. Impressed. Astonished. Inspired. Words cannot encapsulate my feelings and deep personal connection to this moving, masterful work of art. This the new literature. Well done yai.

Couldn't imagine a better ending to such a paradigm shifting trilogy... Fr Yai, you're goated for this... Nobody in the Clanning, let alone Runescape history would dare to tell such a story... But you did, and Bladee would proud

Edited by Gerald