sick graphics

Nando

36 minutes ago, ceZa said:

Hell nooo Osrs should have Osrs graphics and no rs3 shit over again 

if you watch the vid you see that everything is like osrs cept the textures/drawing distance etc

i hope some fucking ultimate ironman retard wanders into the wilderness on this dumbass hd ass cool ass looking gay ass looking runescape client and we 8 man bang him out in our little fucking cube of runescape autism squares for his bnak

It's a no from me. If I wanted RS3 I would play RS3, old school should remain old school. At least the graphics are the last remaining thing to be tampered with 

19 hours ago, Fred said:

i hope some fucking ultimate ironman retard wanders into the wilderness on this dumbass hd ass cool ass looking gay ass looking runescape client and we 8 man bang him out in our little fucking cube of runescape autism squares for his bnak

L0l

lets get his bnak, brother  

1 hour ago, Turmd said:

Fr though should bring back stealing creation

2d8031f53af2f3bee0fe9aa03fb6efbe.png

5d03de0d9a48821f47ae73721c19716b.png

context was: the person asking for mid-table BIS from minigames etc that are earnt. Rather than buyable bis's like current game.

kinda pissed that soul wars is a "personal project". pretty sure the community have said time & time again they'd like fog/sc. and they go for soul wars. without a poll? in their own time. lol.

1 hour ago, Fred said:

5d03de0d9a48821f47ae73721c19716b.png

context was: the person asking for mid-table BIS from minigames etc that are earnt. Rather than buyable bis's like current game.

kinda pissed that soul wars is a "personal project". pretty sure the community have said time & time again they'd like fog/sc. and they go for soul wars. without a poll? in their own time. lol.

DUDE I LOVED STEALING CREATION.