Too old for game?

Down Nh Noobs

bloodz max

yea don't quit man tbh im 15 and i plan on playing till im idk when ever it feels like moving on, but the only reason you should quit is if you don't have anough time to play at all and you got other important things to do...if you do have spare time then yess of course. ive been playing since i was 12 and it has to be one of the funnest and addicting game of all time and tbh the game right now has been fun as hell because bh is back, but in wildy form which is beast for pures...so don't quit quit if you don't have time to play

To be honest, its time to move on.

Look forward in life.

Im just telling you what I would do at that age..

Take advantage of life, not virtual life.

Thank you- Sami.

Hmmm it's not the fact that you're 19 and you play RS, it's the fact that you said going out with your friend's isnt fun... maybe you need new friends then? or maybe a girlfriend? =] either way i reckon, play it less, but you don't need to quit :p

id say just quit and hang out with mates, go out more etc

it's what im trying to do, just because ive been playing for like 5 years now and life outside of rs just sucks, but it's what YOU make of it.

go out more, all im saying

it's best for you

We have the one they call Xx Wik Xx.

We also have the one they call env, he goes around the forums flaming people thinking his life has a meaning and people care what he thinks.

this got me in inhestericts, connor thanks for my avvy and siggie :)!