• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cholesterol

• P4|Pink

• Ikz

• The Blood Anthem

The Blood Anthem

ok mining 80, now we're talking business

However, when u get 85, how r u gna mine rune without dieing ?

- After 60ish, I started powermining the three iron veins just south of the Piscatoris fishing colony.

- Well, to be honest, I don't really plan on making much money from mining. I just want the cape!

- And yup! I'm going for 99 as a long term goal hehe.

Cheers guys :D

Wow that could really make you a lot of money, do you have any plans for transferring some cash or possibly training the Combat stats of that account? If you plan too i wish you luck. ;)

Congrats there :) pro scaper :D how many account's have you got btw?

Where do you find the time for them?

The Blood Anthem

Update:  June ‎05, ‎2009, ‏‎10:24 AM

Posted Image

- Goals, you ask? Hmm.. well for now 80 mining and 80 smithing. After 80 smithing I will have enough money to buy 99 firemaking, so I figured I would go ahead and get that cool orange cape. So I am planning on burning some loggies to 99 (should take like a week), then I will finish up mining, grinding it out to 99. After that, who knows? :D

- I have four accounts and I only play one at a time. That's how I find time for them!

- And I think I'm fairly good managing my boredom. Smithing is much easier than mining (for obvious reasons), but at the same time, I love the challenge of slaving away a few hours at mining. There's just something about it.

Maybe I'm crazy :D

Are you actually Fear Figment.

Probably a dumb question.

I might get the near same goals as you.

Yes, he is.

on topic: Gratz, sick stats. Don't you play blood anthem anymore?Haven't seen you online for ages. :(

Good luck with your goals.