Should FOE accept 20 def?

intu

Should FOE accept 20 def?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should FOE accept 20 def?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, GIGGS said:

we really only need it for cwa but all of the dinosaurs in this clan aren't active in the cwa scene so it won't happen

I can understand why those that CWA a lot want to. We obviously put ourselves at a disadvantage going up against clans that encourage it (let alone the applicants we'd get if we were to accept it).

However, having done something similar in a previous clan and gone from a strict 1-10 defence req to increasing to 30 defence, it is only a quick fix. It doesn't necessarily improve the warring ability of the person behind the account, just gives them a stronger foundation to fall back on. 

I can't say I'm too bothered as to whether it changes but if a decision is made, you can't un-do it. That said, no other clan champions the low defence concept anymore - so it's not like those that are pissed off have anywhere else to go.

I've always seen it as good for CW and people that do like slayer and stuff, but haven't seen it change much in the wild. Get hit by higher lvls and bet they won't even come with da meestics. I don't pk much in the wild by my own so I don't really care either way, but I believe there are good players that would want to join if we increased the def cap. That being said; don't let it raise to 30/35 like it did in 2010. 

Not a fan, reason being is we'd be heading back in the direction of HPC.

Then again I know the actual original thing was 1-20 def.

14 hours ago, Purp said:

I posted this in senior boards already, but the short answer is yes.

59a8c238021d9f61a960433d7108e19c.png

5% variation max aint gonna stop u getting banged out if you're shit.

Time to time we come this, Always we accepted it @ some point, but we always end up with same solution and we go back to 1-5, then all over again

fact is that if accept 20 def others go for addy coz they cant do shit, time for main cluster fuck all over again

Edited by Ep

yes, given the state of the pure community and having us in a disadvantage is stupid in 2k19. however, it seems like whatever FOE does, the pure community will find a way to gain another advantage (aka get 30 def+), then the cycle will repeat aka cancer 

not sure why we’re trying to white knight the pure community when they all don’t care anyway lol 

p.s: literally no reason why a “new pure clan” should open and push all their members to get 20+ def. shit is backwards ?

we were here 2 years ago, don't fuck up and screw your members when these other shit clan leaders decide to reset again. all this is going to do is add stupid combat caps, exceptions, and "1 def only gear" requirements. that's so stupid.

defence doesn't win wars, quality wins wars.

Edited by ubermensch