Should FOE accept 20 def?

intu

Should FOE accept 20 def?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. Should FOE accept 20 def?

• Yes
    • No

4 hours ago, Go Hard said:

Haha no, and rank team should do something about the people bringing such accounts. See way too many of them already.

Clan wars is fucked, not everyone wants to have a silly 20 defence pure with 99 attack and pray just for clan wars 

If you want an account with defence than you might as well go main. STOP HIDING YOUR DEF DURING TRIPS/CLAN WARS. SHOW UP ON YOUR 1 DEF ACCOUNTS NUBS. Like 5+ I’ve seen show up with 20 def every single trip. 

20 minutes ago, Zack said:

why be sheep fuck defence

30 defence was class, remember pulling people into channels asking them to change their no vote to a yes @Fred

We’re currently head and shoulders above the 2nd best clan without it, and until someone gives us a challenge I don’t think it’s necessary but don’t care either way. 

44 minutes ago, GIGGS said:

we really only need it for cwa but all of the dinosaurs in this clan aren't active in the cwa scene so it won't happen

^

55 minutes ago, Colin said:

We’re currently head and shoulders above the 2nd best clan without it, and until someone gives us a challenge I don’t think it’s necessary but don’t care either way. 

^

I dont care if foe gets 20 def im not getting it, do what you want though!