A Step in the Right Direction

Danny

Just now, gr8crusade said:

I no longer play but if you were around a few years back you would know what I'm talking about

if u no longer play ur opinion is invalid . just because i was farting in my car with my girlfriend next to me 3 years ago doesnt mean im still doing it. 

shit makes no sense if ur not playing 

1 hour ago, London2nyc said:

I like this.

I blame social media, and the whole concept of having to quickly post a “victory” topic was self-gratification for the fall of the clan world (both pure and main).

I know in the past there were forums boards like RSC/Zybez, but I don’t think it was this bad.  Imo with the heavy usuage of twitter and discord, clans just pull whatever shit they can quickly post crap like “ el oh el, shit clan cleared”, with a picture of them killing 1 person, then spam through public discord servers with the same thing. This sets off a whole hive mindset.

Will only work if and only if apex leadership get some balls and kicks the eop who use mains, otherwise it’s more than likely going to end in futility

I suppose it’s worth a shot though. Let’s see how this pans out

6 hours ago, Alcohol said:

all sounds good and what not but im sure some kids will still hop on tanks and just use them lol.

This^

Good effort but wont change anything at all

6 hours ago, Craig said:

Will last a few weekends before clans start losing badly and a few people log onto their mains. 

Leaders from other clans won't kick members for bringing them because they dont wanna lose members. 

this,

also still no reply from Apex.. Yikers