A Step in the Right Direction

Danny

As much as we all love a perfect pure scene I don't see this happen. Clans take losses to hard after all its just a game but because of the spamming / insulting clans and there leader takes it very personal. They can agree ofc they will cause else they will look like fools but what stops them to log in there mains on our capes saying its us using mains and start propaganda? How about the 1 item raggers apex can't control them since they don't Kno 80% of the members they play with. Those lvl 3 are also just there for  cape counter propaganda they will just say that they are "looters" and not "theirs". As so long there is no mutual respect between clans nothing will change sadly. The cancer aka apex must be gone. If for example we would fight supremacy I'm sure we can pull off a non main fight. It's all about the mutual respect between clans. We lost a prep vs sup, we don't care we congratz them en move on that is how it's supposed to be. Imagine losing a prep vs Apex. It's all. About respect. If it ain't there nothing will change' I. Think so atleast. 

If IR let us have apex I would be happy already they should defenitly fck off and stop helping apex though. 

Edited by 3Shrillrage

Will last a few weekends before clans start losing badly and a few people log onto their mains. 

Leaders from other clans won't kick members for bringing them because they dont wanna lose members. 

15 minutes ago, Craig said:

Will last a few weekends before clans start losing badly and a few people log onto their mains. 

Leaders from other clans won't kick members for bringing them because they dont wanna lose members. 

3 hours ago, Rien said:

Let jagex fix some 5def cap worlds. Problem solved

Even 20def would be great but this is a great idea....

6 hours ago, Steve said:

Apex will always have mains. As long as they have the same EOP faggots who did it in EOP.

buddy all ex eop/cd ranks that brought cancer for years are in fo now

I like this.

I blame social media, and the whole concept of having to quickly post a “victory” topic was self-gratification for the fall of the clan world (both pure and main).

I know in the past there were forums boards like RSC/Zybez, but I don’t think it was this bad.  Imo with the heavy usuage of twitter and discord, clans just pull whatever shit they can quickly post crap like “ el oh el, shit clan cleared”, with a picture of them killing 1 person, then spam through public discord servers with the same thing. This sets off a whole hive mindset.

13 minutes ago, gr8crusade said:

buddy all ex eop/cd ranks that brought cancer for years are in fo now

Buddy all ex eop Members that are in apex now are still using mains. Did u see last F2p pov? No foe mains were spotted untill we saw apex main horde logging in. Ull. Never hear our leaders tell us to make /log mains unlike eop/apex. 

1 hour ago, 3Shrillrage said:

Buddy all ex eop Members that are in apex now are still using mains. Did u see last F2p pov? No foe mains were spotted untill we saw apex main horde logging in. Ull. Never hear our leaders tell us to make /log mains unlike eop/apex. 

I no longer play but if you were around a few years back you would know what I'm talking about