Do You Lift?

DontPreach

lol I love when people have shit to say about steroids. If youve found the natural limit of your body and still want to take it to the next level take the roids. I feel nowadays people take them too early and haven’t seen what they can do natty.

7 hours ago, Turmd said:

I did

How was pokemon?

L00l he gotta catch em all init, focking Mewtwo them cunts

6 hours ago, Holden said:

lol I love when people have shit to say about steroids. If youve found the natural limit of your body and still want to take it to the next level take the roids. I feel nowadays people take them too early and haven’t seen what they can do natty.

How come? Using steroids comes with alot of side effects and its not good for your health. Even though some may have found their 'natural limit of their body' I dont see any reason to use roids, unless you somewhat competing and where its somewhat allowed using it...But for a regular guy its just retarded to use it, you gonna look unnatural as fuck. Ppl whos clean and been training dedicated for years looks sooo much better than others with hulk type of arms lmao.

Edited by ceZa
3 hours ago, ceZa said:

How come? Using steroids comes with alot of side effects and its not good for your health. Even though some may have found their 'natural limit of their body' I dont see any reason to use roids, unless you somewhat competing and where its somewhat allowed using it...But for a regular guy its just retarded to use it, you gonna look unnatural as fuck. Ppl whos clean and been training dedicated for years looks sooo much better than others with hulk type of arms lmao.

More talking about the Pros (bodybuilding, powerlifting, Strongman ect we all know they’re on it) than the average joe, should have said that my bad and people should go see a Dr and get bloods ect done before starting a cycle. 

Edited by Holden