Do You Lift?

DontPreach

5 hours ago, Yentll said:

Atleast i keep my big dick instead of your little wiener

Are you trying to embarrass yourself, everyone knows steroids doesn’t affect dick size, your testacles go up inside your body during cycle, but they come back out once cycle is over 

4 hours ago, Turmd said:

Are you trying to embarrass yourself, everyone knows steroids doesn’t affect dick size, your testacles go up inside your body during cycle, but they come back out once cycle is over 

No shit dutchie

On 1/10/2019 at 9:13 AM, ceZa said:

Why do you need to use steroids to lift? Ive lifted many years too, never even thought about using any form for steroids...

Yeah man I'm all natty too, I'd only steroids if I was gonna compete or something 

Looks like I came back at the right time, catch me on discord or something soon and we'll talk. 

I used to be known around here as the roid guy, helped a few guys figure out good cycles and what not to fuck with. 

On 1/10/2019 at 1:06 AM, Yentll said:

Atleast i keep my big dick instead of your little wiener

actually ur balls just shrink and depending what steroids u use and how ofter with the right after dose to get ur metabolisme back to normal its even more healty then the average belgian who drink daily beer . just saying ?  im personally against all form of roids and yes after 7 years u probably get to the point where ur body naturally cant grow anymore but u should be happy with the results. unless ur planning to do it professionally (bodybuilding) all the rest is just showoff 

live and let live brother 

2 hours ago, 3Shrillrage said:

actually ur balls just shrink and depending what steroids u use and how ofter with the right after dose to get ur metabolisme back to normal its even more healty then the average belgian who drink daily beer . just saying ?  im personally against all form of roids and yes after 7 years u probably get to the point where ur body naturally cant grow anymore but u should be happy with the results. unless ur planning to do it professionally (bodybuilding) all the rest is just showoff 

Ik weet dat de ballekes naar binnen kruipen haha. Is gewoon easy om te laten triggeren. Drinken dan zoveel Belgen dagelijks bier? ?

2 hours ago, 3Shrillrage said:

Did you just copy my comment 

12 minutes ago, Yentll said:

Ik weet dat de ballekes naar binnen kruipen haha. Is gewoon easy om te laten triggeren. Drinken dan zoveel Belgen dagelijks bier? ?

bier is het grootste probleem in onze maatchapij makker (alcohol) nummer 1 oorzaak van dodelijk ongevallen , huiselijk geweld , lawaai overlast . tis harddrugs dat je hercencellen doen wegrotten. ooit al is me een 50-60 jarig gepraat die zo goed al dagelijks alcohol heeft gedronken in zen leven , echt een ramp ?

2 minutes ago, 3Shrillrage said:

i didnt rly read other comments after i saw yentll post i just quoted and replied. 

Cant believe he actually thinks it makes your dick smaller ??????

8 minutes ago, Turmd said:

he knows better ? just explained him that there are more unheathy things  in life like regular alcohol consumption compares to a proper steroid cource (ofc if done properly) 

11 minutes ago, Turmd said:

You are too small for steroids dutchie

13 minutes ago, 3Shrillrage said:

bier is het grootste probleem in onze maatchapij makker (alcohol) nummer 1 oorzaak van dodelijk ongevallen , huiselijk geweld , lawaai overlast . tis harddrugs dat je hercencellen doen wegrotten. ooit al is me een 50-60 jarig gepraat die zo goed al dagelijks alcohol heeft gedronken in zen leven , echt een ramp ?

Degene die elke dag alcohol drinken, zijn wss verslaafde, elke verslaving kan negatieve effecten hebben tho

1 minute ago, Yentll said:

Degene die elke dag alcohol drinken, zijn wss verslaafde, elke verslaving kan negatieve effecten hebben tho

ben verslaafd aan sex no geen negatieve effecten ondervonden XD