• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Zero

• gfdgfd

• Octavarium

emmbarrased

emo/screamo/country blows.... country = weird ass voice singing.  screamo = hurts my ears ... and emo is just plain weird LOL

Montjuhotep

Country and Rap.

Country because all it talks about is bogons having sex with their horses and Rap because it sounds stupid.

I C0NN0R I

rap, gangstas who think their cool with their hoes and low hanging pants are faggots, and rap just sounds gay.

All apart from...R&B, drum and bass, and some rap.

Everything else I hate tbh....pitty most people use it all in like every pk vid..

This. ^^

rap, gangstas who think their cool with their hoes and low hanging pants are faggots, and rap just sounds gay.

How do hanging your pants low makes you a fag?  :huh: :unsure2:

All apart from...R&B, drum and bass, and some rap.

Everything else I hate tbh....pitty most people use it all in like every pk vid..

This. ^^

This man knows his stuff.

To those hating on Country and stereotyping the shit out of it, go listen to Johnny Cash's NIN cover of Hurt and tell me that's how you've been viewing Country music as before you bashed the shit out of it. In fact, listen to any Johnny Cash song and tell me that.

X Apokalypse

Every music genre you hate you're just limiting yourself for no good reason and if you do hate a particular genre for <biased uneducated opinion> you have no fucking music knowledge whatsoever.

Do not carry on like you know your shit when it comes to music if you hate a genre because of hurr durr I cannot understand why they screeman and growlan about bitchas hollaran with weed

Most of the bands/artists every single one of you have posted that you like are absolute shit anyway, none of you are underground, stop trying to be.

Ps: this d72 guy is the only one who's posted who actually knows what he's on about.

@the people thinking they 'hate' a music genre.

YOU DISLIKE IT, YOU DON'T HATE IT!

Ofcourse you can hate a genre because of an artist but you can't hate a genre.

I dislike mainstream rap because it ruins true hiphop in my opinion.

Also I'd like to say that I don't want to limit myself to one part of music just because I don't like the genre. I can like any type of music as long as it's good and if it has meaning, like I could NEVER listen to Lil Wayne's new music because he sucks penis soooooooooo badly.

Like many people hate 'rap' because they know the mainstream rap, I showed 3 songs to a  guy who hated rap now he listens LOADS of hiphop. I bet 90% of the people saying they hate rap don't know what true hiphop is about.

Also I'd like to say that I don't want to limit myself to one part of music just because I don't like the genre. I can like any type of music as long as it's good and if it has meaning, like I could NEVER listen to Lil Wayne's new music because he sucks penis soooooooooo badly.

Like many people hate 'rap' because they know the mainstream rap, I showed 3 songs to a  guy who hated rap now he listens LOADS of hiphop. I bet 90% of the people saying they hate rap don't know what true hiphop is about.

I agree, but then I disagree on the 'disliking' part. Remember not everyone is a 'one-view' type of a person. They either listen to one song in a specific type of genre, don't like the song, and end up HATING the genre. I have many friends that are ignorant and doesn't like rap because of one specific song.  However, not to sound hypocritcal (spell check lol?), I should of clarified more clearly why I HATE the genre. There's actually many reasons why I hate Rock, but the marjority of rock I hear invovles yelling.

& to Akop

No one has a 'uneducated opinion' I'm sorry but I have to disagree with you on that one. I do agree with the rest of your statement with the exception of what I just mention.

Yeh bro so many people are like... Oh look theres a new Eminem song out, its fukin sht, therefore I dont like rap. Same applys for hiphop, RnB, DnB.

X Apokalypse

i HATE rap.

We'll see about that when you're listening to a rap song a couple years down the track once you get over your teen angst.

Cheers

Kyle|Lol The PK

Gangster Rap and shit like that.. all it does it influence everyone to be a thug nigger. Letz git crunk and fuck sum hoez nigga.. nah i'll pass.

On a better note.. I like alternative rock, ska, and some metal.. nothing too hardcore though.

Lately I've been listening to anything by Arctic Monkeys ;o