Which music genre do you hate the most?

Zero

First off, no flaming on this topic please. Everyone has their own opinion, so everyone should respect his/her opinion.

I'll start:

I personally hate rock because I honestly don't understand what they're saying. Also, I hate when they yell, which I don't see the point off. I know all Rock music doesn't have people yelling/screaming, but most of the rock I hear is when the people is yelling/screaming.

How about you guys?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Steroids

• Zero

• gfdgfd

• Octavarium

Cholesterol

I hate Deathcore, to sum it up its a Bunch of scene kids trying to do Death Metal and failing epically with their "Br00tal Breakdowns"  (n)

All apart from...R&B, drum and bass, and some rap.

Everything else I hate tbh....pitty most people use it all in like every pk vid..

If you can't understand what they're saying the first time you hear it then it's a no go. Most metal is crossed out there.

Also, some rap is ok, but when all you hear is them talking about hustlin and getting girls and doing drugs then that's a no go too.

Nothing.

I have just about every core genre of music on my iPod.

If I had to hate one, it'd probably be that super death metal where they talk about sawing people's arms off and boiling their eyes and shit.

Cholesterol

Nothing.

I have just about every core genre of music on my iPod.

If I had to hate one, it'd probably be that super death metal where they talk about sawing people's arms off and boiling their eyes and shit.

Every Ipod needs a bit of Cannibal Corpse man!  :D

lil wayne, kanye west, t-pain, and metal.

I agree with this one. Exception of Kanye West though. Well... kanye is pissing me off with his 'singing' career. So I guess  :rolleyes:

Jordan/zalt/ii69iii

most rap and like the really hard death metal but i pretty much listen to anything from hardcore to acustic^_^

Cholesterol

I hate Deathcore, to sum it up its a Bunch of scene kids trying to do Death Metal and failing epically with their "Br00tal Breakdowns"  (n)

yah exactly..i hate that pussy shit too..you into death metal? you should check out my friends band.

i personally listen to hardcore/punk

I love all the oldschool death metal bands that started it all back in the late 80's / early 90's such as Suffocation, Morbid Angel & Cryptopsy  :D

1. Rap

I don't like having just a synthesizer repeating a simple beat, and some guy saying pointless lyrics.  I need some guitar/drums, or I get bored so quickly.

2. Country.

Pointless lyrics.  "I rode my truck and picked up my girlfriend and we drank beer!!!".  <--- lyrics to every country song. =P

2. Country.

Pointless lyrics.  "I rode my truck and picked up my girlfriend and we drank beer!!!".  <--- lyrics to every country song. =P

LOL!

Crue Nation

Gangster rap. I like rap like Eminem but not things like Lil Wayne. I hate it because they rap about stupid stuff and just plain piss me off.

Gangster rap. I like rap like Eminem but not things like Lil Wayne. I hate it because they rap about stupid stuff and just plain piss me off.

I agree. People are saying lil wayne is making rap/hip-hop live. He's actually degrading it. However, one thing I love about lil wayne is that he never contradicts his songs. Most rappers do that all the time.

he doesn't contradict them because they don't fucking mean anything.

Actually it does. Just a stupid meaning. The reason why all his songs sound stupid is because he's getting all this fame to his head, and ever since 'The Carter 3' album released, he's been getting very popular. You should listen to him before The Carter 3 came out, it was hot. Now I dislike him, especially the fact he's trying to go somewhere with his 'Rock' career.

For all you rockers, do you like the song 'Prom Queen'?