You’re stranded on an island with 4 other people from FOE

Erik

7 hours ago, msixtynine said:

Ease - would do a good job rationing food etc, would draw spreadsheets in the sand or on the trees 

l0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000l

@Dean this guy would just be comedy that we’re stuck on an island 

@Braden He’s gonna be eaten sooner or later but he’s got brains

@K2P gotta hear him hear his voice, dudes a 1 of a kind. 

Always gotta go with the tlp crew, they never break & we are the best warrers we carry foe thanks for coming 

I would have to say @Jesse-cause dude would lead us to death

@slim thugnis-because he would be laughing the whole time.

@Oregon-prob be super chill about everything

@Rainz- most likely be on drugs.

1 hour ago, Luke said:

@Nice Net braining irl isn't 99 don't get why he gets credit but that big ass head gonna float out there like a buoy and maybe get us noticed but I don't think ikea teaches kids to swim 

l000l

7 hours ago, Luke said:

Would bring

@Kanye - man spends all his time on a boat gotta trust the process

@Danny - gotta kill someone to eat first, right?

@Briggsy - suspect we could fashion his wheelchair and some palm fronds into some sort of life raft and maybe escape

@Bacon - going out on a limb with this one but I'm assuming with a RSN like that we got a fatty on our hands, and again, once Danny has been killed and eaten we need something to sustain us on the journey back

So in summary, we will immediately cannibalize danny, use Briggsy's wheel chair and w/e resources available to fashion a boat, Kanye will captain that boat while we feast on the remains of Bacon, and the 3 surviving yet surprisingly traumatized homies show up onshore somewhere society exists. If I get two extra because we're killing two, I'm bringing @Zack (more wheelchair + the retard don't speak which could honestly be refreshing) & @Cj. in case we wash up in Afrika. 

kys

8 hours ago, Luke said:

Would bring

@Kanye - man spends all his time on a boat gotta trust the process

@Danny - gotta kill someone to eat first, right?

@Briggsy - suspect we could fashion his wheelchair and some palm fronds into some sort of life raft and maybe escape

@Bacon - going out on a limb with this one but I'm assuming with a RSN like that we got a fatty on our hands, and again, once Danny has been killed and eaten we need something to sustain us on the journey back

So in summary, we will immediately cannibalize danny, use Briggsy's wheel chair and w/e resources available to fashion a boat, Kanye will captain that boat while we feast on the remains of Bacon, and the 3 surviving yet surprisingly traumatized homies show up onshore somewhere society exists. If I get two extra because we're killing two, I'm bringing @Zack (more wheelchair + the retard don't speak which could honestly be refreshing) & @Cj. in case we wash up in Afrika. 

would be ez money 99 fishing irl

13 hours ago, Luke said:

@Nice Net braining irl isn't 99 don't get why he gets credit but that big ass head gonna float out there like a buoy and maybe get us noticed but I don't think ikea teaches kids to swim 

@Farmoil is a better rapper than you