You’re stranded on an island with 4 other people from FOE

Erik

Who do you bring with you to survive, and why?

I’d bring the following there with me

@Schweden - because we’d record it all and make a nice video with audio when we get out of this shit. 

@Braden - Could probably provide locations on other Islands to help us. If he doesn’t do it and gets annoying we could just cook the fucker and have food for weeks.

@Marko good to have for banter and memes when we lose hope. 

@Nice Net - we need a decent lawyer when we escape and proceed to court. Is also smart enough to build us a boat.

Sidenote: The guy would probably start crying within a week when he starts missing his gf, so we’d have to hurry up the process

what’s your pick?

the real faker

Jensen - bants

Lolsor - also bants 

Heism - will fetch us shit 

Ease - would do a good job rationing food etc, would draw spreadsheets in the sand or on the trees 

Edited by msixtynine

Me 

Myself 

And i

Im strong independent man 

but IF i have to pick 4 different guys heres my list

@Stigi

@Utc

@Delhi

Do i even have to explain why.. Finnish boys does not break 

and the fourth would be @Brap hes 50% Fin 

Edited by DDOS

I would take with me @Allan coz he is old. Prob about 40 with kids or something.

and the @Luke coz he got big dick, he can lure fish with ot

@Walli coz he keeps us going with his screaming

@Kevin coz he is asian and thats why smart

@Briggsy coz he got 99 atk and he is loyal hoe and he is so small that counts as 0,1 person so yeah

Edited by Ep

@Erik - Cuz we would flame niggas when we kill them for their stuffs (recording it obv) YIKES LMFA0

@8pint - We need a lawyer after we get charged for murder, cuz them niggas needed to go LOL

@Dimitrii - He would clean up the bodies

Edited by Schweden
43 minutes ago, Brad said:

retired members

@Liam

@Peen

@Luke

@Fred

active members

@smells ugy

@Freecandy

@Rainz

@Austin

someone's tryna do all of the cocaine and run around pretendin it's v square than actually surviving but that sounds pretty fun 2 me

bring 2 bottles of water, 2 oz of peruvian marching powder, and some nandos. we'll be dead in 3 days but it will have been a hell of a bender 

Would bring

@Kanye - man spends all his time on a boat gotta trust the process

@Danny - gotta kill someone to eat first, right?

@Briggsy - suspect we could fashion his wheelchair and some palm fronds into some sort of life raft and maybe escape

@Bacon - going out on a limb with this one but I'm assuming with a RSN like that we got a fatty on our hands, and again, once Danny has been killed and eaten we need something to sustain us on the journey back

So in summary, we will immediately cannibalize danny, use Briggsy's wheel chair and w/e resources available to fashion a boat, Kanye will captain that boat while we feast on the remains of Bacon, and the 3 surviving yet surprisingly traumatized homies show up onshore somewhere society exists. If I get two extra because we're killing two, I'm bringing @Zack (more wheelchair + the retard don't speak which could honestly be refreshing) & @Cj. in case we wash up in Afrika. 

10 minutes ago, Luke said:

Would bring

@Kanye - man spends all his time on a boat gotta trust the process

@Danny - gotta kill someone to eat first, right?

@Briggsy - suspect we could fashion his wheelchair and some palm fronds into some sort of life raft and maybe escape

@Bacon - going out on a limb with this one but I'm assuming with a RSN like that we got a fatty on our hands, and again, once Danny has been killed and eaten we need something to sustain us on the journey back

So in summary, we will immediately cannibalize danny, use Briggsy's wheel chair and w/e resources available to fashion a boat, Kanye will captain that boat while we feast on the remains of Bacon, and the 3 surviving yet surprisingly traumatized homies show up onshore somewhere society exists. If I get two extra because we're killing two, I'm bringing @Zack (more wheelchair + the retard don't speak which could honestly be refreshing) & @Cj. in case we wash up in Afrika. 

lmao