[ High Council ] Brad
Colin
Erik
Kruck
Teleporting
[ Warlord ] [ Council ] don
Lay
TBR

Never Cheat, Never Lie, Final Ownage Till I Die.

Adhi

I remember when you joined. Drama everywhere. You ended up being a very cool dude. 

Thank you for representing by leading the best clan ever in the best ways possible and for not giving up. 

Have fun irl

The Man, The Myth, The Legend.

Without a doubt one of the greats of FOE, always had something important to say and the not so important such as "Craig you fat fuck" :foejoy:

Your gonna be missed by everyone but i am sure youll stick around, i dont think anyone truely leaves.

Cya around Adhi

@Adhi You don't quit rs, rs quit's you.
OT: Never thought i'd see this topic it's been 6-7 years since I joined FOE and met you we've had some amazing funny times especially those tinychat sessions, You've done so much for this clan I don't think anyone could thank you enough for everything that you've done. You've carried us on your back through the worst of times I don't think anyone else could've done what you've done for this Clan.

Good luck with school n work and also everything else going on in your life hopefully see you around.

Think I was one of those expecting Adhi to play till he was 50. Long overdue how ever you’ve been a credit to the clan and community over the years.

Pleasure to have met you Puppet2009???

~Pete

Edited by Pete
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Just reading this now. Even tho I was in FOE for a short while I learned a lot from you. Very important person in the history of FOE and sad to see you leave but understandable. GL with IRL things.