[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

Never Cheat, Never Lie, Final Ownage Till I Die.

Adhi

Damn bro sucks to hear, shame many of us wasnt around years earlier to witness more of the ownage with you back in the day ? Still, you've been a great leader, showed an extremely dedication to the clan which definetly gives you goat status, and youre also hella funny. Also we've been dominating pretty hard and having so much fun this year at the p2p trips under your leadership, nobody can denie that! Will be hard to forget when you mindfucked everybody when you said 'if I dont know what we're doing, they dont know what we're doing'(or something in that direction) :joy:  Hope to see you come chill on ts3 now and then. But til then, pass that torch nigga. Peace ❤️ ?

Gl you served your time well here, one of the only old school leaders left even tho you aint been that active recently, more n more old timers quitting and i dont blame em, best of luck w/ the future.

definitely one of the most influential leaders I've witnessed during my short period of being in clans, best of luck irl man

Edited by GIGGS

Joined around the same time and every time we would have a low point I knew we could go back up with the help of @Adhi

Not gonna be the same without but I hope we can move forward and continue to be the clan that @Adhi help build. 

I am new here but have heard throughout the pure community how influential you have been. Gl irl man, was good knowing you for the short period of time I did.Sure you will still be around

@Adhi

Truly a legend. It's been nearly 5 years since I've joined FOE and you've always been my leader. Other leaders have come and gone, but you were always on another tier. This clan will miss you, for both your personality and skill.

Was a pleasure to work alongside of you over the years, best of luck brother.

P.s. 

Stay out of the Canadian strip clubs. :ph34r:

Glad to have been around for you to call many p2p trips. always no bullshit when things get down to business, yet still a funny dude.

GL in life man.

Lmfao who was the publicist who wrote this for @Adhi , everything is proper and spelled correctly.

All jokes aside, i'll miss you personally. I remember whenever I first joined the community & you were cool with me and we just kicked it on TS, TinyChat, just dying playing PUBG or doing minis together.

You're a cool person and someone who can provide feedback for what to do whenever people have questions. Before joining up I always heard you were a bad guy & someone who just was a asshole but that wasn't never the case with me and the people I have seen you interact with. Enjoy life my guy & catch you on TS time to time.

I remember back in the day when i looked at foe (since ive never pure clanned) you and bonesaws were the ones i noticed all the time. Idk you really at all, but I can tell you put in a great amount of time and work in this clan and based on the comments and how many people follow behind you that your easily one of the legends of the pure community. Hopefully you can eventually still come around sometimes, best of luck fam.