don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

67 yr old men

SkidooosH

Exactly! It's fucking stupid!

Honstly we don't owe you anything... And quite frankly, it sucks how I can't go out into the streets yelling "nigger" to every fucking black person that passes by, yet it's considered "okay" when I walk down the street and get an egg thrown at me followed by "Take that cracker", or being referred to as "Yo white boy" or "Whitey". You think that's fair? You call that fair? My fucking grandparents didn't live in the southern United States during the whole slave era; They immigrated from Italy on my dad's side, and from Poland/France on my mom's side. In fact, my eldest grandparent was born the year WW1 ended, while in Europe.

So, in conclusion, there's no such thing as "getting back at the white man for enslaving us". There's absolutely no ground to that argument, and quite frankly it shouldn't be said at all.

God damn I wish this fucking racial bullshit would stop. Only way we could ever do so unfortunately is if we were all to become gray blobs of mass.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• SkidooosH

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly! It's fucking stupid!

Honstly we don't owe you anything... And quite frankly, it sucks how I can't go out into the streets yelling "nigger" to every fucking black person that passes by, yet it's considered "okay" when I walk down the street and get an egg thrown at me followed by "Take that cracker", or being referred to as "Yo white boy" or "Whitey". You think that's fair? You call that fair? My fucking grandparents didn't live in the southern United States during the whole slave era; They immigrated from Italy on my dad's side, and from Poland/France on my mom's side. In fact, my eldest grandparent was born the year WW1 ended, while in Europe.

So, in conclusion, there's no such thing as "getting back at the white man for enslaving us". There's absolutely no ground to that argument, and quite frankly it shouldn't be said at all.

God damn I wish this fucking racial bullshit would stop. Only way we could ever do so unfortunately is if we were all to become gray blobs of mass.

Seriously, if some one calls me a "Whitey" or "Honkey" I'm not going to be offended. All they are, are words if people didn't take them so serous their wouldn't be as much racism. That and I'm proud to be white so call me those words all you want, if any thing your just making me feel better.

no there are alot of racist in foe though... i hear

"Nigger rangers"

"nigger gear"

"Niggering"

"fucking niggers"

(I'm just stating what I've heard)

And alot of shit about jewish people...

It's really annoying and it sucks cause i really like FOE

and for me to hear that out of some of the top ranked people...

It actually makes me a little sick TBH...

This guy got tasered at a baseball game in 2009. Three cops tasered him while he was still in his seat.

I think they should take the tasers away from cops tbh. They are way too quick to pull them out.

This guy got tasered at a baseball game in 2009. Three cops tasered him while he was still in his seat.

I think they should take the tasers away from cops tbh. They are way too quick to pull them out.

dude :o appearantly he's a Vietnam vet! :o

Wombo Combo!!!!

ROFL HE'S THE REAL LIFE JOHN RAMBO.

guys it's not about racism, it would be just as funny if it was a white guy or a cocky asian guy

Omg your sig, epic fucking win.
lol found it floating around the internet, now i need someone to shop in a dds or something  ^_^

That honestly made my day, and with the Gif...    Can't describe the happiness I now feel

your happy cause he was white and he won? i outta kick yo punk ass kid.

No fucking shit, the faggot got what he deserved trying to pick fights with elderly people. Kid's acting all gangster and shit, and gets fucking dropped. You should be ashamed you fucking retard.

Gonn get the amberlamps.

And if you listen in on the video, his little fucking chicken-legged pieces of shit are in the back yeling out racist remarks. Your ancestors fucking fought for rights against racism, and there's a prime example of fucking typical karma.

Has my .gif made it viral yet?  :victory:

Your completely right. There fucking dumb ass little girls who dont know shit about what there talking about and they think its funny to be racist towards whites when our ancestors fought for white people to be racist towards us but i kinda get why some blacks do those things, because they want to get back at the white ppl for doing it to them so dont say karma to us say karma to the whites.

Gtfo newfaq

That honestly made my day, and with the Gif...    Can't describe the happiness I now feel

your happy cause he was white and he won? i outta kick yo punk ass kid.

No fucking shit, the faggot got what he deserved trying to pick fights with elderly people. Kid's acting all gangster and shit, and gets fucking dropped. You should be ashamed you fucking retard.

Gonn get the amberlamps.

And if you listen in on the video, his little fucking chicken-legged pieces of shit are in the back yeling out racist remarks. Your ancestors fucking fought for rights against racism, and there's a prime example of fucking typical karma.

Has my .gif made it viral yet?  :victory:

Your completely right. There fucking dumb ass little girls who dont know shit about what there talking about and they think its funny to be racist towards whites when our ancestors fought for white people to be racist towards us but i kinda get why some blacks do those things, because they want to get back at the white ppl for doing it to them so dont say karma to us say karma to the whites.

Gtfo newfaq

Racist, Gtfo with your "white power" shit

you make white people look bad TBQH

Posted Image

She's black gf

The guy was asking for it.  That old beard guy deserves a medal lol.

However, a lot of the comments posted on here about white people not owing blacks anything as the slaves were freed long ago are not seeing the whole picture.  I hesitate to say ignorance, but there's a lot of that going around in the world today.  You guys are aware that many real estate agents will refuse to sell houses/pieces of land to black families if that house/land happens to be in a fairly wealthy/white-dominated neighborhood?  That's just one example of the way whites are still fucking blacks over even a hundred fifty years after slavery "ended".  Sure, whites today don't  owe blacks today anything.  But do they still mess up their lives when given the chance?  Yes.

However, a lot of the comments posted on here about white people not owing blacks anything as the slaves were freed long ago are not seeing the whole picture.  I hesitate to say ignorance, but there's a lot of that going around in the world today.  You guys are aware that many real estate agents will refuse to sell houses/pieces of land to black families if that house/land happens to be in a fairly wealthy/white-dominated neighborhood?  That's just one example of the way whites are still fucking blacks over even a hundred fifty years after slavery "ended".  Sure, whites today don't  owe blacks today anything.  But do they still mess up their lives when given the chance?  Yes.

Sounds like bs to me.

what the fuck are you going on about? the black guy pushed him first lol

The guy was asking for it.  That old beard guy deserves a medal lol.

However, a lot of the comments posted on here about white people not owing blacks anything as the slaves were freed long ago are not seeing the whole picture.  I hesitate to say ignorance, but there's a lot of that going around in the world today.  You guys are aware that many real estate agents will refuse to sell houses/pieces of land to black families if that house/land happens to be in a fairly wealthy/white-dominated neighborhood?  That's just one example of the way whites are still fucking blacks over even a hundred fifty years after slavery "ended".  Sure, whites today don't  owe blacks today anything.  But do they still mess up their lives when given the chance?  Yes.

Don't know where the fuck you live, but where I live it doesn't matter if you're a fucking martian, you can live in the richest neighbourhood in the city if you have the money.

So wait, lemme get this straight... It's alright for everybody to be at eachother's throats for race? and it's alright to say that we enslaved other people? Because honestly, that's a pretty selfish and ignorant thought on it's own on the topic of ignorance.

Furthest thing from ignorance was said tbh. Now don't get it twisted; I have a lot of friends of different races and religions and such... But to call out white people constantly for the most random bullshit? There's a problem there.

d72 is right, all epic beard man said was his brother was going to shine his shoes, and the black guy assumed he meant brother as in black man, white guy can't even say brother without being racist. we can't win.