• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• d72

• TJ

• gfdgfd

• SkidooosH

Top Posters In This Topic

That honestly made my day, and with the Gif...    Can't describe the happiness I now feel

your happy cause he was white and he won? i outta kick yo punk ass kid.

That honestly made my day, and with the Gif...    Can't describe the happiness I now feel

He's happy cause the black guy thought he was so fucking tough and gangster starting on a 67 year old man with his stupid fucking hood rat women friends in the background yelling him in, and yet, he got knocked the fuck out by a senior citizen and now he needs an amber lamp.

fuckin hate niggers who think they're all tough and shit, and talk/look/walk/act like complete fucking bogans. also fuckin hate redneck racist morons who hate every culture other then their own withotu knowing a fuckign thing about them. Also hate stupid ppl who try to break up halerious fights.

No fucking shit, the faggot got what he deserved trying to pick fights with elderly people. Kid's acting all gangster and shit, and gets fucking dropped. You should be ashamed you fucking retard.

Gonn get the amberlamps.

And if you listen in on the video, his little fucking chicken-legged pieces of shit are in the back yeling out racist remarks. Your ancestors fucking fought for rights against racism, and there's a prime example of fucking typical karma.

Has my .gif made it viral yet?  :victory:

No fucking shit, the faggot got what he deserved trying to pick fights with elderly people. Kid's acting all gangster and shit, and gets fucking dropped. You should be ashamed you fucking retard.

Gonn get the amberlamps.

And if you listen in on the video, his little fucking chicken-legged pieces of shit are in the back yeling out racist remarks. Your ancestors fucking fought for rights against racism, and there's a prime example of fucking typical karma.

The black guy said he was 50, lol. At any rate, he got pwned.

fuckin hate ******s who think they're all tough and shit, and talk/look/walk/act like complete fucking bogans. also fuckin hate redneck racist morons who hate every culture other then their own withotu knowing a fuckign thing about them. Also hate stupid ppl who try to break up halerious fights.

Not trying to start anything... but... you hate "******s" and you hate "redneck racist morons"? o.O

I don't get how that makes sense.... :mellow:

fuckin hate ******s who think they're all tough and shit, and talk/look/walk/act like complete fucking bogans. also fuckin hate redneck racist morons who hate every culture other then their own withotu knowing a fuckign thing about them. Also hate stupid ppl who try to break up halerious fights.

Not trying to start anything... but... you hate "******s" and you hate "redneck racist morons"? o.O

He doesn't hate black people who don't think they're tough, it's that they think they're tough that he hates, and he hates the fact that "redneck racist morons" hate for no reason. Makes sense to me.

He doesn't hate black people who don't think they're tough, it's that they think they're tough that he hates, and he hates the fact that "redneck racist morons" hate for no reason. Makes sense to me.

and yet he refers to black as if he were a "redneck racist moron" by calling them "******s" .

see thats the part that i don't understand.

Isn't that a tiny bit hypocritical?... :huh:

But either way... i'm done with that i was just pointing it out...

Gonn get the amberlamps.

Your completely right. There fucking dumb ass little girls who dont know shit about what there talking about and they think its funny to be racist towards whites when our ancestors fought for white people to be racist towards us but i kinda get why some blacks do those things, because they want to get back at the white ppl for doing it to them so dont say karma to us say karma to the whites.

but i kinda get why some blacks do those things, because they want to get back at the white ppl for doing it to them

Dude no black person alive today was affected by the slave trade. Not one. Most of the time white people aren't the racist ones.. I live in the city, don't get me wrong I have black friends, but I'm always hearing racist remarks from black dudes. I never hear them from the white guys. Most black people (that are racist) have taken the fact my great great great great grandfather owned a slave and use it as an excuse to act like the world owes them. When, in reality, only a low percentage of the white population ever owned slaves because they were expensive and only rich people could afford it.

Don't get me wrong, I've got NOTHING against black people. As I said, a lot of my friends are black.. these are just things I've noticed.

but i kinda get why some blacks do those things, because they want to get back at the white ppl for doing it to them

Dude no black person alive today was affected by the slave trade. Not one. Most of the time white people aren't the racist ones.. I live in the city, don't get me wrong I have black friends, but I'm always hearing racist remarks from black dudes. I never hear them from the white guys. Most black people (that are racist) have taken the fact my great great great great grandfather owned a slave and use it as an excuse to act like the world owes them. When, in reality, only a low percentage of the white population ever owned slaves because they were expensive and only rich people could afford it.

Don't get me wrong, I've got NOTHING against black people. As I said, a lot of my friends are black.. these are just things I've noticed.

lmao theres so many racist whites in foe >.<

Gonn get the amberlamps.

Your completely right. There fucking dumb ass little girls who dont know shit about what there talking about and they think its funny to be racist towards whites when our ancestors fought for white people to be racist towards us but i kinda get why some blacks do those things, because they want to get back at the white ppl for doing it to them so dont say karma to us say karma to the whites.

That's the thing: Did WE promote slavery? Were WE in the 21st century the ones who enslaved you? So why the fuck do you think you have ANY right whatsoever to take your fucking anger problems out on us for "enslaving" you? We aren't slave traders, we're fucking people JUST LIKE YOURSELVES. So please, take your whole "you enslaved us" bullshit and shove it so far up your fucking ass that you'll  be shitting it out for weeks.

And Tj, it's not racism, it's fucking truth. There's absolutely no racism whatsoever in defending yourself under false accusations.

You know what? I think, from now on, I'm gonna pull out the "racist" card whenever somebody tries to say that I myself enslaved them.

Fucking taking the whole fight your ancestors fought and won and you're completely basterizing it. I'm pretty sure your ancestors didn't say "Alright, so for the next 50 million years we'll blame the white man on everything that happens to us."