missing jamz

Alex

2 hours ago, pkeru said:

Who cares. Hes a bitch for bending the knee

He's one of the people who helped carry this clan when it was broken while you were in whatever shit clan you came from put some respect on his name 

13 minutes ago, Hotgun said:

He's one of the people who helped carry this clan when it was broken while you were in whatever shit clan you came from put some respect on his name 

respec u mean

1 hour ago, Hotgun said:

If by carrying you mean being a cuck try hard who cares too much about a dead game in 2k18.. then you got a point.

But yeah it's runescape in 2k18.

30 minutes ago, Fatal said:

If by carrying you mean being a cuck try hard who cares too much about a dead game in 2k18.. then you got a point.

But yeah it's runescape in 2k18.

Be happy some people are willing to "try hard" for this dead game to provide others with a great clanning experience/community. If it weren't for those people who tried this clan and no others would be open right now. I will gladly take him in fatality with me as I know he will actually put in the time/dedication to better the clan big loss for foe.

Edited by Hotgun
4 hours ago, Hotgun said:

Be happy some people are willing to "try hard" for this dead game to provide others with a great clanning experience/community. If it weren't for those people who tried this clan and no others would be open right now. I will gladly take him in fatality with me as I know he will actually put in the time/dedication to better the clan big loss for foe.

Lol, stop white knighting it's cringe af.  There are other ways to carry a clan, being overly emotional and ego tripping over meaningless shit isn't the most productive way to go about it. (just going off of what I heard)

When people like that have their sense of meaningless authority questioned and undermined they'll react negatively because at the end of the day they don't do it for the clan they do it for randoms to stroke their ego.

Fi is dookie btw.