TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Doom Closes

Moni

2 hours ago, Shife said:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 my fo niggas have fun waitin in gdz waitin 4 eop until one of u niggas close

Thank you. Have fun finishing up 5th grade this year

But actually come up with something better than that.

---

Also grats on making this post 100+ replies everyone!

16 hours ago, Hilarious said:

Thank you. Have fun finishing up 5th grade this year

But actually come up with something better than that.

---

Also grats on making this post 100+ replies everyone!

haha thanks retard wasn't flame you should try reading. also grats to me on fuckin your mom and dad u faggot lmfao keep using periods and capital words ur cool freak

23 minutes ago, Shife said:

haha thanks retard wasn't flame you should try reading. also grats to me on fuckin your mom and dad u faggot lmfao keep using periods and capital words ur cool freak

kid,

Next time at least write in English that makes some sense. You are so desperate to flame me you wrote about using periods and capital words. Is that a joke? You called me a freak? Who uses the word freak anymore? Do they say that in school these days?

Why did you use an apostrophe in wasn't if you are flaming me for grammar. You said wasn't flame which is broken English. You put a period after reading. You congratulated yourself for fucking a mom and dad... ok? I really don't know why you think that is something to be proud of. You also called me a faggot, when you were the one fucking a mom and a dad. Please understand how dumb you made yourself look in that pitiful attempt at flaming me. (Have someone explain to you if you need)

You are an absolute child. Grow the fuck up. The fact that you are still posting on OUR forums is just an easy tell how fucking immature you are. Thanks for the laugh. If you want to flame me, do it properly. Your shit attempt was a joke. (Refer to the things I pointed out of how stupid your attempt at flaming was)

I can't wait to read your next response, because whether you took the time to read all of this or even a little bit, I 100% guarantee it made you mad on the inside. Please continue to act tough.  The more uneducated people are, the more they think they are actually some fucking genius and it's almost impossible to convince them. You fall into this category.

*Insert He needs some milk gif*

Edited by Hilarious
13 hours ago, Hilarious said:

kid,

Next time at least write in English that makes some sense. You are so desperate to flame me you wrote about using periods and capital words. Is that a joke? You called me a freak? Who uses the word freak anymore? Do they say that in school these days?

Why did you use an apostrophe in wasn't if you are flaming me for grammar. You said wasn't flame which is broken English. You put a period after reading. You congratulated yourself for fucking a mom and dad... ok? I really don't know why you think that is something to be proud of. You also called me a faggot, when you were the one fucking a mom and a dad. Please understand how dumb you made yourself look in that pitiful attempt at flaming me. (Have someone explain to you if you need)

You are an absolute child. Grow the fuck up. The fact that you are still posting on OUR forums is just an easy tell how fucking immature you are. Thanks for the laugh. If you want to flame me, do it properly. Your shit attempt was a joke. (Refer to the things I pointed out of how stupid your attempt at flaming was)

I can't wait to read your next response, because whether you took the time to read all of this or even a little bit, I 100% guarantee it made you mad on the inside. Please continue to act tough.  The more uneducated people are, the more they think they are actually some fucking genius and it's almost impossible to convince them. You fall into this category.

*Insert He needs some milk gif*

:joy::joy: lmmaooooooooooo thanks for essay didnt read retard lollllllll

On 19.5.2018 at 2:52 AM, Hilarious said:

hormone was in foe right? (only been back less than 2 weeks since 2017) 

He sounds familiar

ye he was, along with m3rcy and some other kids from doom. then he and m3rcy reopend doom as an xlpc before they went lpc and left foe

On 19.5.2018 at 4:35 AM, Shife said:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 my fo niggas have fun waitin in gdz waitin 4 eop until one of u niggas close

fk u saying? lmao..dw dw eoM will get closed again soon then u can start crying again, lll. 

6 hours ago, preeMeister said:

fk u saying? lmao..dw dw eoM will get closed again soon then u can start crying again, lll. 

not even in eop bro lmao eop dogsht

1 hour ago, Shife said:

not even in eop bro lmao eop dogsht

good and yea they are. u been in sf? i remember u from some clan cant remember exactly which one though. 

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 2:44 AM, Moni said:

Not surprised, Mercy,Howe,Logan all work full-time jobs irl knew it wouldn't go very far without the full dedication of everyone. Ryan/Ari also couldn't carry TBR + Control (mfw)