don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Doom Closes

Moni

26 minutes ago, F2p2007 said:

I cook, play 5 instruments, surf, skate, volunteer on free time, got 6 digits in my savings & on top of all this, I play RS on my free time better than you.  

U are ex-doom LOOOL

Lmao hopefully this is the last time they reopen just to close again some months later...Lost all my respect for Ryan too, choosing to join eruption of mains, the shittest clan ever - wtf happend to him? Theyre a clan who just can't keep it clean, at least 50% of their pull is mains and they will just do the usual - blame us to get an excuse to bring their mains again lmao. We all know what to expect from this garbage clan, cant wait to be apart of closing these retards again...

4 hours ago, preeMeister said:

Lmao hopefully this is the last time they reopen just to close again some months later...Lost all my respect for Ryan too, choosing to join eruption of mains, the shittest clan ever - wtf happend to him? Theyre a clan who just can't keep it clean, at least 50% of their pull is mains and they will just do the usual - blame us to get an excuse to bring their mains again lmao. We all know what to expect from this garbage clan, cant wait to be apart of closing these retards again...

hormone was in foe right? (only been back less than 2 weeks since 2017) 

He sounds familiar

33 minutes ago, Shife said:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 my fo niggas have fun waitin in gdz waitin 4 eop until one of u niggas close

that threat was almost as good as doom sayin that they were gunna close us... :foedab: 

1 hour ago, Shife said:

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 my fo niggas have fun waitin in gdz waitin 4 eop until one of u niggas close

what lol