A bad day for pking for me 80mill loss.....

Adam

Oh snap you getting mobbed on tbh bringing teleports with you is a very very bad idea and may warrant a boot if it's just for spec bank and use it im preety sure you would have used your tab if you had been lets say d claw rushed or d bowed :x

On topic: watched the video about 4 times it was really neat keep it up bro

W.e i got kicked i guess. Have tab in inv to tele in bank to get spec real fast so i dont have to wait. And overheads cuz they put pray on first which i proof of. But i guess it Does not matter?

I never teled in this game while pking ever. But again w.e u decide.

Best luck in future for all of you.

...... You do realize that you are only a few steps from the bank in your vid, which means you could have easily went to bank to pick up the tab instead of carrying it.

And directly from the rules

~ No Teleporting.

None whatsoever when fighting other players, If you are pj'd, Use protection prayers, you must Run.

- YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY TELEPORTS IN PVP MULTI OR SINGLE -

In this case, you may get a warning/boot (depending on what other leaders think) SINCE no one has proof of you teleporting yet. But if you show anything with a teleport in your inventory again, I'm going to vote for a boot.

If i was teleing y would i post a vid of it myself. But i wasnt :)

Cause your a retard

?