A bad day for pking for me 80mill loss.....

Adam

I made this quick vid. Cuz i lost lke 80mill total. Lost my green mask also didnt vid it.

This was just 2 hours or so of pking.... Tried to get most interesting clips i could find for that day.

"Tab is for getting spec when i bank...hate waiting for spec. (You wont ever find pic or vid of me teleing cuz i dont)

Overheads is because they protect frist which is not NH. I have vid proof just for future reference"

gf. nice nh. dont lie kid.

Tab is for getting spec when i bank...hate waiting. (You wont ever find pic or vid of me teleing cuz i dont)

Overheads is because they protect frist which is not NH. I have vid proof just for future reference

xfreshpurex|Jordan

Well hes a good mate and says that the tab was just for getting his spec.... i have never seen him tele from a fight or have seen anyone provide proof of him teleing.... i know it doesnt look good but meh...

Ouch, last clip.. You had pray on first? Or did she have pray on then you kept it on?

Sorry for your loss.

For that 1 kid She had prayed on first an kept pjing me

...... You do realize that you are only a few steps from the bank in your vid, which means you could have easily went to bank to pick up the tab instead of carrying it.

And directly from the rules

~ No Teleporting.

None whatsoever when fighting other players, If you are pj'd, Use protection prayers, you must Run.

- YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CARRY TELEPORTS IN PVP MULTI OR SINGLE -

In this case, you may get a warning/boot (depending on what other leaders think) SINCE no one has proof of you teleporting yet. But if you show anything with a teleport in your inventory again, I'm going to vote for a boot.

...... You do realize that you are only a few steps from the bank in your vid, which means you could have easily went to bank to pick up the tab instead of carrying it.

~ No Teleporting.

None whatsoever when fighting other players, If you are pj'd, Use protection prayers, you must Run.

In this case, you may get a warning/boot (depending on what other leaders think) SINCE no one has proof of you teleporting yet. But if you show anything with a teleport in your inventory again, I'm going to vote for a boot.

If i was teleing y would i post a vid of it myself. But i wasnt :)

~ No Teleporting.

~ No Teleporting.

If i was teleing y would i post a vid of it myself. But i wasnt :)

Cause your a retard

?