FOE Against the World ~ P2P Sunday

Danny

was fun we dominated even tho we were been ragged by mains with 1 item. the only thing ill address is theres no reason not to return within 30-60 seconds. maybe ranks should do a bank check on every1 and see how organized people's banks are. one more thing to add, we should have 100 plus returns. Other than that was fun

1 hour ago, Jamz said:

yeah i still can't believe it considering what eop did to that clan

Eop didn't do anything lmao. @hanu talking about how fi teams with eop (when they really don't) but this guy said he quit the game because it's shit then joins his rivals lmao!! Hanu ur so trash u can't handle ur clan slumping and choose the easy way out every time you're literally trash at this game. 

Foe should stop talking shit to Fatality despite losing all their p2p preps to them recently. Maybe then they would get help from Fatality. Ever thought of that one huh??? lmao.

Just now, Jamz said:

you were literally competing with misfits for several months and have finally gained a shred of relevancy due to the fact eop are no longer on your case, eop doxed your members/ranks, took the piss out of your leaders father losing his legs and many other unforgivable things lmao

never would I see the day seeing fi ranks such xgodragex and whisky wearing eop capes

walk of shame

Not really we were the only clan to fight eop at the end of hpc and outpulling them near the end.. while foe retards were aiding eop. During the misfits rivalry Foe was spamming Fatality on how they were "losing" to misfits. Y'day you guys logged in on us, spammed us,teled out & expect us to team on eop. Talking about being retarded. Maybe foe ranks should know when to shut the fuck up & then the almighty Fatality will help foe and not let eop destroy them. Ever think of that 1 dumb nigger.

6 minutes ago, Soostrong said:

Not really we were the only clan to fight eop at the end of hpc and outpulling them near the end.. while foe retards were aiding eop. During the misfits rivalry Foe was spamming Fatality on how they were "losing" to misfits. Y'day you guys logged in on us, spammed us,teled out & expect us to team on eop. Talking about being retarded. Maybe foe ranks should know when to shut the fuck up & then the almighty Fatality will help foe and not let eop destroy them. Ever think of that 1 dumb nigger.

Imagine coming on foe forums talking shit while xgod n whiskey run around in eop cape

6 minutes ago, Jamz said:

LOL? You were literally teaming with FOE in the end of the HPC era and losing to EOP. You then officially went out on your fucking anniversary and got absolutely dicked on by EOP, and then initiated your several month rivalry with a clan led by fucking Zee Kevin. 

Lol, let's not forget when your clan piped up and got their asses handed to back to back to only then pull 20 to your next weekend trip.

Your clan's a joke and are just being used by EOP, it's going to be hilarious when they turn on you again to generate hype after losing this rivalry.

Lmfao god rage had both capes too that's the funny part. Lmao 2 fi people kill foe kids and u think that's teaming haahah we'll actually team if u keep this up

5 minutes ago, Gert said:

Imagine coming on foe forums talking shit while xgod n whiskey run around in eop cape

Only coming here because you guys seem to think we team with eop lmao. We're just not helping foe because all you do is talk shit despite losing to us 24/7 in p2p. Anyways if you guys say we team with EOP we might aswell do it this weekend see how long u fucking last when we actually team, goodluck.

Edited by Soostrong
Just now, Jamz said:

p2d4z0D.png

Lmfao god rage had both capes too that's the funny part. Lmao 2 fi people kill foe kids and u think that's teaming haahah we'll actually team if u keep this up

14 minutes ago, Soostrong said:

Haha jamz kypd you, bye

3 hours ago, Jamz said:

you were literally competing with misfits for several months and have finally gained a shred of relevancy due to the fact eop are no longer on your case, eop doxed your members/ranks, took the piss out of your leaders father losing his legs and many other unforgivable things lmao

never would I see the day seeing fi ranks such xgodragex and whisky wearing eop capes

walk of shame

All I can say is that Godrage takes both capes and hits whoever (usually barraging eop in eop cape), I will assume whisky was doing the same. As for whoever this other guy is I have no idea. Grats on your trip foe @Chief told me big own

3 hours ago, Soostrong said:

Eop didn't do anything lmao. @hanu talking about how fi teams with eop (when they really don't) but this guy said he quit the game because it's shit then joins his rivals lmao!! Hanu ur so trash u can't handle ur clan slumping and choose the easy way out every time you're literally trash at this game. 

Foe should stop talking shit to Fatality despite losing all their p2p preps to them recently. Maybe then they would get help from Fatality. Ever thought of that one huh??? lmao.

yo brother fi has been the worst clan for like 3 years now

how thats possible with a name like fi comes down to a couple things: 1) fi ranks are complete morons and dont know what they are doing at all. 2) the members are complete garbage and dont know what they are doing at all. and 3) they are all awkward losers who are afraid of other people on medieval wizard simulators.

Quite honestly when my clans get as bad as fi I close them because I have self respect.

if you suddenly find the strength to talk non-anonymously feel free to hit me up on dickcord

1 hour ago, -Lee- said:

All I can say is that Godrage takes both capes and hits whoever (usually barraging eop in eop cape), I will assume whisky was doing the same. As for whoever this other guy is I have no idea. Grats on your trip foe @Chief told me big own

What they're doing is essentially the same as ween, gets doxed/bullied by eop and joins them lmfao. Eop has done nothing to us when compared to what they've done to Fatality over the years

Foe is literally the only thing keeping the cancer at bay. Do you think for a second that Eop would be on good terms with you if we weren't such a threat to them? They r using you and it's working clearly.

Disgusting that aao/px/fi HIGH TIER ranks would be in eop capes when they already have a shit ton of mains helping them, clearly don't give a shit about the future of pure clanning

18 minutes ago, Heismberg said:

Foe is literally the only thing keeping the cancer at bay. Do you think for a second that Eop would be on good terms with you if we weren't such a threat to them? They r using you and it's working clearly.

Disgusting that aao/px/fi HIGH TIER ranks wouldmains helping them, clearly don't give a shit about the future of pure clanning

we're approaching levels of irony previously thought not possible

5 hours ago, Jamz said:

walk of shame

yikes @ FI

3 hours ago, hanu said:

yo brother fi has been the worst clan for like 3 years now

how thats possible with a name like fi comes down to a couple things: 1) fi ranks are complete morons and dont know what they are doing at all. 2) the members are complete garbage and dont know what they are doing at all. and 3) they are all awkward losers who are afraid of other people on medieval wizard simulators.

Quite honestly when my clans get as bad as fi I close them because I have self respect.

if you suddenly find the strength to talk non-anonymously feel free to hit me up on dickcord

it indeed was easy closing mm & ruining ub's dream of closing with a prep win vs fatality lmfao. The day ur clan starts slumping you give up & now u join ur biggest rivals. You're a joke.

16 minutes ago, Soostrong said:

it indeed was easy closing mm & ruining ub's dream of closing with a prep win vs fatality lmfao. The day ur clan starts slumping you give up & now u join ur biggest rivals. You're a joke.

ahh yes i have never beat fi in a prep before!!! i was really looking forward to ticking that off my bucket list

It's just funny how even though this is a virtual wizard simulator, you are still afraid to tell people who you are. That's so fatality.

imagine being scared of a gay wizard/ranger simulator clan leader on the internet LOL

Edited by hanu