FOE Against the World ~ P2P Sunday

Danny

This shit was intense. Never returned this much in my life. At one point I was confused when I looked at the time. We been out for almost three hours. Although it started real calm, we held it down. Like really held it down. Jamz and Hanuman did well too on their return. We just gotta stay at it and do our thing boys. @Remy S/O to you too bro. You did amazing mate. 

2018_02.11_23-02-32.png.2a0a1126c2c2a99999c156b611dc8565.png

Edited by Go Hard

Thank you @Adhi for letting me come. I have always been loyal to this clan and was nice to fight alongside the boys again.

It was a great trip and I really enjoyed the first hour of the return fight at GDZ. We dominated! I got so many kills it was insane and was hardly dying at all. However it was soon apparent to me that we weren't fighting EOP anymore. There was 200+ randoms there. Most mains. I found myself tanking a full invent of food and running around GDZ trying to hug people off me only to right click and find 4 126's on me.

The people spamming "E Toby" were now wearing a EOP cape and a d scim, nothing else. There magers wearing an EOP cape and water staff, not even bringing any food. 

It's important to win fights.

It's important to stand your ground and return.

But I think it's stupid returning for hours when you are fighting 200-300 random people, mostly mains and mostly people in rag, for what? A topic?