Rob

Go Hard's Slayer Guide - 60 Attack

Go Hard

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Go Hard 

for Chaeldor:  I don’t mind doing the bronze/iron drags bc I can tele with Xeric’s tally in my house then bang the task out with fire surge real quick.

(I use harmonized staff but even without this it’s fast points, chance at totem, & usually only 20 per task)

blocks for me:  

Harpie

Turoth 

@intu what do u have blocked comrade? 

On 6/28/2020 at 6:39 AM, Pat said:

@Go Hard 

for Chaeldor:  I don’t mind doing the bronze/iron drags bc I can tele with Xeric’s tally in my house then bang the task out with fire surge real quick.

(I use harmonized staff but even without this it’s fast points, chance at totem, & usually only 20 per task)

blocks for me:  

Harpie

Turoth 

@intu what do u have blocked comrade? 

It can be a great task for sure. It is definitely worth it and there are multiple ways you can approach this. The reasons why I didn't got for any type of dragons, hence why the blocks, is due to the fact Magic was one of the last things I leveled from being level 3. Range, Melee, and Magic came after 88 Slayer. If I would've done it in this day and age I would probably gone for the bronze/iron dragons as well due to fire wave + tomb (back then Surge was not out yet). 

Thank you for the feedback btw. It's great to see the community is still coming by this thread. Had so much fun back then.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

amazing! this is kinda what im doing in down time whilst working on my pure. Good cash in wildy slayer these days 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...