Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Barcelona terrorist attack 2017

Jordai

5 hours ago, Marko said:

damn luck isnt on my side today it seems

i mean, glad you're ok bro lol

ya dude what a terrible joke bro, i mean how could you bro, r u rly sss bro? like bro? dude you like really need to reevaluate your like life bro.

btw i knew this guy would post this regardless if he was there or not after seeing pics throughout the week. glad ur ok though jordai 

I laughed ;)

B L A C K

4 hours ago, mlaK said:

It's bloody everywhere ay,

Glad to hear you or your family didn't get hurt.

5 hours ago, SZN` said:

Glad youre okay real shit 

6 hours ago, Ukiki said:

Shit man that's insane. Stay safe

7 hours ago, mudb0n3 said:

not a good time to joke bro...

hope all okay jordai

7 hours ago, I p0tt3d 4 u said:

Heartbreaking the world we live in is so full of hate and violence and rather than doing anything people choose to bicker and point fingers everywhere and use these moments to push an agenda.. 

It's crazy man, a crazy world.

there was a second attempt  in Cambrils so I heard, 7 injured from it.

Glad you're okay, sucks that you and your family had to go through it. I was like 20minutes away from the Stockholm incident when it happened so I know how terrifying it can be.

8 minutes ago, Nice Net said:

Glad you're okay, sucks that you and your family had to go through it. I was like 20minutes away from the Stockholm incident when it happened so I know how terrifying it can be.

Yeah nice net, thanks mate. And yes you only know the feeling if u have experienced it, just the wave of people running at me and we just ran.

4 hours ago, Nice Net said:

I live in belgium, everytime something happens it's like 20-30 minutes from me lol (antwerp, brussels,..) 

Damn this world is going crazy. Was there 3 months ago and loved Barcelona while I visited Barcelona and Seville, so friendly people and this atmosphere was amazing!

Glad you are okay aswell. :)

• 5 years later...