[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

Barcelona terrorist attack 2017

Jordai

As some of you may know I have been in Spain for this week, with family. We decided to spend the day in Barcelona today, which was pretty crazy. We were just doing the usual tourist things looking around the city when my dad needed the toilet so he went into a cafe I waited outside with his girlfriend and about 5 minutes later I looked to my right and I saw about 80 people running towards me screaming, the van had crashed just down the street after 13 confirmed killings, 40 injured. It was total chaos everyone was running rampage hears more info:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/barcelona-attack-las-ramblas-van-shooting-victims-injured-spain-city-centre-a7898681.html

15 minutes ago, `Ben said:

Saw this, glad you're ok.

Thanks pal

9 minutes ago, Shoan said:

thats crazy man glad ur ok

Cheers shoan

8 minutes ago, Tederick said:

That's insane bro

Ye lol

2 minutes ago, 1 Item said:

This world is crazy my dude, I was in Boston when they marathon bombings happened as well.

Mad isn't it, this shit can happen anywhere and at anytime. 

I seen this and you came straight into my head.. Glad you're ok mate, what a day to go to barcelona eh? scum of the earth these isis scum

10 minutes ago, Danny said:

sad to hear

glad you are ok

Yeah shitty times

Just now, Dangalang said:

I seen this and you came straight into my head.. Glad you're ok mate, what a day to go to barcelona eh? scum of the earth these isis scum

I know mate! I was literally snapping u, phone died so early like, yeah scummy cunts

27 minutes ago, Range said:

lol as we all know I had people doxing FOR me, poor attempt.

Edit: ps. what does doxing have to do with this? I remember you getting doxed by someone else trying to blame me for it now eh?

pps. maybe if you donate me 25$ i'll get your doxers doxed ????????!!!!

ppps. donating to a rs clan to show you that you changed is pretty cringe dude couldve bought to many beers in barca!!

you sound like a right knob head stfu 

4 hours ago, Marko said:

damn luck isnt on my side today it seems

i mean, glad you're ok bro lol

not a good time to joke bro...

hope all okay jordai

I p0tt3d 4 u

Heartbreaking the world we live in is so full of hate and violence and rather than doing anything people choose to bicker and point fingers everywhere and use these moments to push an agenda..