Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

2017/18 Football Season

Jordan

23 hours ago, msixtynine said:

:smile:

Yeah, he's an idiot.

Would be gutted if he left but I don't think he will.

Still think he's got a fair bit to do for us this year but will be off next - abroad.

the real faker
13 hours ago, `Ben said:

Yeah, he's an idiot.

Would be gutted if he left but I don't think he will.

Still think he's got a fair bit to do for us this year but will be off next - abroad.

Said he wants to move back north at some point to be closer to his mum.

One of the Manchester clubs it is then.

19 hours ago, msixtynine said:

Said he wants to move back north at some point to be closer to his mum.

One of the Manchester clubs it is then.

Can say all he wants.

Doesn't mean it'll get sanctioned.

On 8/13/2017 at 9:55 PM, Jordan said:

imagine if we took rose off you @`Ben .... all we would need is a pacey winger to be up there winning the league

in all fairness, I wouldn't be too bothered right now. You'd pay way over the odds (probably fund half our stadium) and our manager is absolute class so I have no concerns that he couldn't breed another left back of Roses' calibre.

1 hour ago, `Ben said:

in all fairness, I wouldn't be too bothered right now. You'd pay way over the odds (probably fund half our stadium) and our manager is absolute class so I have no concerns that he couldn't breed another left back of Roses' calibre.

probs get 50m for rose

7 hours ago, Jordai the girl said:

Lol, does anyone watch Scottish football anymore, just wondering?

ehh, celtic has a bigger avg. attendance than pretty much every single english club, next

7 hours ago, Kev_ said:

ehh, celtic has a bigger avg. attendance than pretty much every single english club, next

Hahahahahhha, cause they are the only relevant team and compare them with a premier league team, they aren't special

15 hours ago, Jordai the girl said:

Hahahahahhha, cause they are the only relevant team and compare them with a premier league team, they aren't special

theyre the only relevant team? i dont understand what thats supposed to mean if im honest but heres ur comparisons. arent special? but won every piece of silverware last season without being beat 

066b56bf3896462814cbb73aa4adc7fe.png0ed440df02e6218c9f154d3c92cc58a4.pngab1e28e12371940982bf0baec8c59b48.png

19 minutes ago, Kev_ said:

theyre the only relevant team? i dont understand what thats supposed to mean if im honest but heres ur comparisons. arent special? but won every piece of silverware last season without being beat 

066b56bf3896462814cbb73aa4adc7fe.png0ed440df02e6218c9f154d3c92cc58a4.pngab1e28e12371940982bf0baec8c59b48.png

Look at the gaps in years bro u beat Man U 10 years ago, and drew with Man City in 2016, CMON MAN as control over would say!

7 hours ago, msixtynine said:

@`Ben spurs signed someone????

Heard we've signed 2 more already. That Foyth and the Southampton 3rd keeper (lol).

Still reckon we'll get Barkley and one other on top of those above.

Same old Arsenal I saw :/.

the real faker
2 hours ago, `Ben said:

Heard we've signed 2 more already. That Foyth and the Southampton 3rd keeper (lol).

Still reckon we'll get Barkley and one other on top of those above.

Same old Arsenal I saw :/.

ya we're shambolic, playing 2 lb's in a back 3 when we have our captain cb on the bench and bellerin at lb

ps. gna miss that simply spurs' vids on twitter lool if you know what im talkin about

Edited by msixtynine