Kruck
Polar
TBR
Teleporting
[ Council ] Lay
Rob

2017/18 Football Season

Jordan

- Chelsea, United, City and Spurs (if they actually get around to signing someone) to compete for the title.

- Arsenal, Liverpool (and hopefully Everton to compete for 5th).

- AC Milan will hopefully provide some sort of challenge for Juventus this season in Serie A with all their signings.

In terms of my team (Everton) - 

- I hope we can sign a replacement striker (for Lukaku) as I am unsure whether Sandro/Rooney are cut out for his old place.

- Our transfer business so far seems pretty fair (actually net profit bringing in some promising young players).

- Hopefully we can push on with our chance in the Europa League - I'd love to see us compete.

- Ross Barkley (as much as I am a huge fan), if he wants, can go - provided we sign a decent replacement.

5 minutes ago, Able said:

- Chelsea, United, City and Spurs (if they actually get around to signing someone) to compete for the title.

- Arsenal, Liverpool (and hopefully Everton to compete for 5th).

- AC Milan will hopefully provide some sort of challenge for Juventus this season in Serie A with all their signings.

In terms of my team (Everton) - 

- I hope we can sign a replacement striker (for Lukaku) as I am unsure whether Sandro/Rooney are cut out for his old place.

- Our transfer business so far seems pretty fair (actually net profit bringing in some promising young players).

- Hopefully we can push on with our chance in the Europa League - I'd love to see us compete.

- Ross Barkley (as much as I am a huge fan), if he wants, can go - provided we sign a decent replacement.

sandro - idk much about but laliga is so weak he could potentially be a 5m flop which wouldn't be too bad.

rooney signing nothing more than a global brand to put evertons name along side, if he performs then its a bonus.

winning europa would be huge and i think you're 2~ first team players off having a really sick starting 11 + bench + youth able to come in

id like to see barkley stay but supposedly he wants to leave? if so sell if you can get sigurdson

2 minutes ago, Jordan said:

sandro - idk much about but laliga is so weak he could potentially be a 5m flop which wouldn't be too bad.

rooney signing nothing more than a global brand to put evertons name along side, if he performs then its a bonus.

winning europa would be huge and i think you're 2~ first team players off having a really sick starting 11 + bench + youth able to come in

id like to see barkley stay but supposedly he wants to leave? if so sell if you can get sigurdson

- From what I saw of Sandro at Euro U21 he looked good (but more of an inside forward than an out-and-out striker) so could struggle for goals this season (for £5M I can live with that though), I agree with what you said about Rooney, could be a utility player but if he's starting every week over some of the new signings/youth players it's a joke, with the new board it's more about establishing a brand.

- We will have a good breadth to our squad this season, in established players, new signings and youth (we won the U23 Premier League last season) - I agree though 2/3 more first team players and we can really press on in cup competitions.

- Barkley has rejected a contract (to be our highest earner ever, aside from now Rooney), it seems pretty obvious he wants to leave so I've resigned to him going. I think Swansea have priced us out of Sigurdsson, it's a bit sad really because I can't see anybody available, that would come to us, of a similar calibre to Barkley.

I think if we sign a striker (in need of a target man), creative midfielder and a left back we would look pretty strong.

3 hours ago, Jordan said:

good deals, hernandez waiting on wages of 140k/week but west ham wanna give him 100k/+40k additional performance bonuses

Much happier with them two, no idea why we got hart tho.

West Ham fan and possibly one of the best english players if he's fit might be moving to us?

Daily star : 

• Arsenal have told West Ham they want £20m and a buy-back option for Jack Wilshere.
  •  
39 minutes ago, Josh|0MEGA said:

West Ham fan and possibly one of the best english players if he's fit might be moving to us?

Daily star : 

• Arsenal have told West Ham they want £20m and a buy-back option for Jack Wilshere.
  •  

arsenal are silly, he'll leave on a free or leave without a buyback option if its true (i doubt)

14 hours ago, Josh|0MEGA said:

Daily star : 

•  

One of the best english players? 

Did retirement home brainwash you

22 hours ago, Able said:

- From what I saw of Sandro at Euro U21 he looked good (but more of an inside forward than an out-and-out striker) so could struggle for goals this season (for £5M I can live with that though), I agree with what you said about Rooney, could be a utility player but if he's starting every week over some of the new signings/youth players it's a joke, with the new board it's more about establishing a brand.

- We will have a good breadth to our squad this season, in established players, new signings and youth (we won the U23 Premier League last season) - I agree though 2/3 more first team players and we can really press on in cup competitions.

- Barkley has rejected a contract (to be our highest earner ever, aside from now Rooney), it seems pretty obvious he wants to leave so I've resigned to him going. I think Swansea have priced us out of Sigurdsson, it's a bit sad really because I can't see anybody available, that would come to us, of a similar calibre to Barkley.

I think if we sign a striker (in need of a target man), creative midfielder and a left back we would look pretty strong.

Think Barkley will go to Spurs? 

Heard Leicester are into Sigg too.

1 hour ago, `Ben said:

Think Barkley will go to Spurs? 

Heard Leicester are into Sigg too.

Spurs is most likely, but it could be any of the big teams because Spurs drag their feet over transfers. Yea I've heard the same, I'd rather we signed him but I don't think we want to pay what Swansea are asking - if Leicester do, that's fair.

1 hour ago, Able said:

Spurs is most likely, but it could be any of the big teams because Spurs drag their feet over transfers. Yea I've heard the same, I'd rather we signed him but I don't think we want to pay what Swansea are asking - if Leicester do, that's fair.

Don't think it's Spurs holding this one up tbh.

Also, I think Swansea know you've got deeper pockets, so have set a higher price for you than they will Leicester. Wouldn't surprise me if they accepted 35m from them.

Edited by `Ben

@KaIOKENRAGE @msixtynine  

utd just need another direct pacey winger (Perisic potentially) & CDM (Matic/Fabinho potentially) to finish off this team and give us flexibility to play 4-2-3-1/4-3-3/3-5-2 

imagine us having that starting 11 & depth

DDG

Tony V.       Bailly   lindelof   Darmian

Matic/Fabinho

Pogba           Herrera 

Rashford                              Perisic

Lukaku

Rest of squad

S. Romero (GK) 

Smalling (CB)

Jones (CB)

Rojo (CB)

Shaw (LB)

Blind (CB/LB/CDM)

Young (LB/LW)

Carrick (CDM)

Fellaini (CM/target man)

Mata (ISF/#10)

Mkhitaryan (RW/LW/#10)

Lingard (RW/LW/#10)

Martial (LW/striker)

Reserves from academy who will likely feature

Andreas Pereira (CM/#10)

Fosu Mensah (RB/CB/CDM)

Axel Tuanzebe (RB/LB/CB)

1 hour ago, msixtynine said:

you need a lb 

maybe but mourinho likes 1 fullback attack / other defend so valencia/darmian makes sense