[ High Council ] Colin
don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

email my mom sent to me.

watch me tb

omg Tj you're such a fucking loser, gtfo this forum, literally nobody here likes you, everyone thinks your an annoying fucking asshole.

get off TJ's back. He didnt even do anything.
  • Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• TJ

• Jim

• watch me tb

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, it seems like she's a loving mother and you're a rebelious teenager... I'm not much older, only 21, but a relationship with your parents is one of the most important things in the world dude.

When your moms a sadisitic bitch, you dont really want a relationship with her.

and @ c0nn0r, tj barely did fuck all, you're the one that noone likes you annoying cunt.

omg Tj you're such a fucking loser, gtfo this forum, literally nobody here likes you, everyone thinks your an annoying fucking asshole.

get off TJ's back. He didnt even do anything.

lololol, no i told him if he kept flaming ppl he'd never get left alone.

To be honest, it seems like she's a loving mother and you're a rebelious teenager... I'm not much older, only 21, but a relationship with your parents is one of the most important things in the world dude.

and @ c0nn0r, tj barely did fuck all, you're the one that noone likes you annoying cunt.

His mother doesn't seem very sadistic at all. It's not my place to judge, I'm just posting my two pennies.

are u fucking serious????

Judging by your response to my post, you were looking for affirmation to your thoughts. I'm sorry that I can't give you that.. I can only judge by what you've posted in this thread, and what you've posted seems pretty clear-cut. You're obviously old enough to live the way you want, but I'd hardly call your mother anything but loving.

His mother doesn't seem very sadistic at all. It's not my place to judge, I'm just posting my two pennies.

are u fucking serious????

Judging by your response to my post, you were looking for affirmation to your thoughts. I'm sorry that I can't give you that.. I can only judge by what you've posted in this thread, and what you've posted seems pretty clear-cut. You're obviously old enough to live the way you want, but I'd hardly call your mother anything but loving.

explain to me how you think shes being a loving mother, and how i am a rebelios teenager...?

First, she starts off saying how nice it was to see you and she hopes everything is well with you. I'm not the greatest at detecting sarcasm, but that seemed pretty sincere from my point of view. She then tells you that she cares about you; Another not-too-subtle hint that brought me closer to my conclusion. That leads in to your trust issues. You obviously haven't divulged that to us, and I don't expect you to. But if she's correct, your trust issues seem to be partially to blame for you thinking she hates you, or what ever it is you feel about her. A little further down she tells you to stop using your brother's phone to text his friends. I fail to see where that's an unreasonable request. It could just be me, though... Sure, brothers bicker and argue and call each other names. I can't fault you for that. Although, I don't know the context in which these things are said, so I can't comment on them fully. Your mother obviously doesn't think it's the right thing to be saying and, if he's young enough, I'd have to agree with her.

There's a lot of information that's been left out on your part. I'm assuming Erica is your sister and, from what I gather, your mother and father are split up... You might not want to hear it but, she's right about a lot of things. I can tell you're playing the roll of the protective brother and such, but there comes a point where parents have to be parents and we, as their 'children', need to just back off. (Even if we feel we're in the right.) I'm not fully informed about the issues with your sister/father, but I don't see where it would be a big deal for her to go there.. (?)

Now we get to the child support issue... Again, I don't know your brother and sister's ages, but this is NOT something that should be discussed with children. If anything it's something you should sit down with your parents and discuss, if you're that concerned about it. By what she says, though, they've already brought it to court and it will be decided there.

That's about all I can gather from these emails. You seem like a really angry person, though... Then again, most people I've met on RS forums seem angry for one reason or another.

Overall, your mother seems like a very decent person. You've lead us to believe she's some heartless bitch; But anyone with common sense can tell by her email how much she really does care for you--You just don't seem to want to see it. Your ignorance to her feelings and unwillingness to forgive most likely stems from your hurt of your parents' divorce. I don't expect you to admit it, but I can almost gaurantee I'm correct.

lol, kid maybe if you in such a hurry you would realise what you left behind, I mean leaving your brother and sister behind? man I'd never do that. Ever.

why has this thread gotten so much attention....

Cos it's like one of those MTV dramas, only written out instead of acted out.

who are you -.-

i definately didnt expect to get half this many posts on here..

i knew there would be a lot of hate. i didnt really care, i mean why would i.