don
Kruck
Polar
TBR
[ Council ] Rob

email my mom sent to me.

watch me tb

Answer these questions for yourself:

Is it right or wrong to call people cruel names?

Is it right or wrong to blame others for what I have done?

Is it right or wrong to break the law because I disagree with it?

Is it right or wrong to lie?

Is it right or wrong to expect more from others than I would from myself?

Is it right or wrong to allow myself  to be put in the middle of issues that do not concern me to purposely stir up things and hurt others?

Is it right or wrong to disrespect/disobey a parent if they are not asking me to do something illegal, unethical or immoral?

Is it wrong to use people to get what I want?

Is it right or wrong to hit, push or throw people or break items when I am angry?

Is it alright to swear/yell out of anger?

Do I know right from wrong but often choose wrong because it works for me or my agenda?

Is it wrong of me to blame people that I know are innocent and cover up for those who are not?

Is it right or wrong to abuse my body through the misuse of drugs/alcohol/people?

Is it right or wrong to put inappropriate songs/images in my head?

Just because you do these things doesn't mean you don't know if they are right or wrong. She makes it seem so extreme like your beating your brother or something. Your just being friendly, your mom is fucking stupid if she thinks you are actually trying to hurt your brother, and i'm pretty sure shes lieng when she says Wyatt confirms that he is being hurt. Also, your brother has a bad ass name, almost as good as mine

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I C0NN0R I

• TJ

• Jim

• watch me tb

Top Posters In This Topic

im 18 and have a 14 year old brother... would never call him a fagget... even jokingly, i never say the word. anyways... (my older brother brandon being gay and all... R.I.P)

Bows 0n Fire

REALITY CHECK BITCH!

It's bullshit that you're just trying to look out for your bro and sis and she's doin all this shit.  :(

Btw care to discuss the

events of Ridgway near the end of November

?  :ph43r:  If it's private that's all good.

REALITY CHECK BITCH!

It's bullshit that you're just trying to look out for your bro and sis and she's doin all this shit.  :(

Btw care to discuss the

events of Ridgway near the end of November

?  :ph43r:  If it's private that's all good.
me and my step mom got into a fight and she slapped me... idfk how she even knows about this -.- kinda creepy that she does.

rofl did jim even read the email? doesn't sound like he has any idea whats going on.

Yes I did. It just comes across that he's being an immature prick who is trying to impress people on the forums by bad-mouthing his mother. Don't think I'm going to preach about 'Your mother brought you into this world!' because I'd be a hypocrite.

I'm not saying your mum doesn't appear to be a giant, religous nutcase, but that's besides the point. Everyone has issues with their parents, anyone who tells you otherwise is lying, but learn to deal with it. Like I said, if you really don't get along, simply lose contact with her completely, and just call your brother/sister on a weekly bases or some shit.

rofl did jim even read the email? doesn't sound like he has any idea whats going on.

Yes I did. It just comes across that he's being an immature prick who is trying to impress people on the forums by bad-mouthing his mother. Don't think I'm going to preach about 'Your mother brought you into this world!' because I'd be a hypocrite.

I'm not saying your mum doesn't appear to be a giant, religous nutcase, but that's besides the point. Everyone has issues with their parents, anyone who tells you otherwise is lying, but learn to deal with it. Like I said, if you really don't get along, simply lose contact with her completely, and just call your brother/sister on a weekly bases or some shit.

It doesn't appear to be as black and white as "lose all contact" He's trying to protect his bro/sis and dad, I'm sure if he didn't care about them he would infact just not talk to her.

yeah, it would be a lot easier FOR ME to just stop talking to her and let her do what she wants to my bro and sis.. but i dont want them to go through living with her bs.

why post it when u'll probably just get flamed?

If it was me i would have kept it to my self...

and began to think of ways to fix the problem.

(The connection between you and your mom is quite literally "broken";

just figure out how to mend it and reinforce it.)   :nice:

I don't see how you're not taking responcebility... From the sounds of it, you seem to be looking after HER kids, while getting on with YOUR life. That actually touched me and lol'd at some of your replies :p Good on u bro and gl :)

Troll^ why forums are going to shit. Trying to impress other posters by sounding like an e-tard

i really kinda figured id get flamed more than i have.. idk, i was just kinda mad when i posted it. i dont have any regrets tho lol. ill never meet anyone of you irl haha

omg Tj you're such a fucking loser, gtfo this forum, literally nobody here likes you, everyone thinks your an annoying fucking asshole.

omg Tj you're such a fucking loser, gtfo this forum, literally nobody here likes you, everyone thinks your an annoying fucking asshole.

Huh? wtf did i do??

Troll^ why forums are going to shit. Trying to impress other posters by sounding like an e-tard

You clearly have no idea what a troll is, you stupid cunt.
To be honest, it seems like she's a loving mother and you're a rebelious teenager... I'm not much older, only 21, but a relationship with your parents is one of the most important things in the world dude.

To be honest, it seems like she's a loving mother and you're a rebelious teenager... I'm not much older, only 21, but a relationship with your parents is one of the most important things in the world dude.

are u fucking serious????