MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Chase

9 hours ago, Fred said:

The man took existing business ventures and added no feasible positive benefits to increase revenue or provide any reason to suspect a successful outcome other than the "Trump" brand, and ultimately ran the businesses into the ground. There is a large difference between trying up inventive and forward thinking startups/businesses than branching out into existing markets and failing spectacularly. That is truly the sign of a failed businessman and if you're trying to embarrass me take a second out and understand what I'm trying to say on this one. He bought a fucking successful airline and ran it into the ground. He repeatedly failed at simple, uninventive, unnecessary business ventures. He may have had some successes elsewhere, but the amount of money he inherited plus the amount of money he has actually profited over the past 30 years is absolutely pitiful and any economist with any grasp of how money works agrees.

? Sorry for calling a group of people who are the embodiment of what the kkk has come to represent racists, my bad lol! Sorry for calling the people who are the majority at Trump rallies using the racist rhetoric which you hear in the videos of the events, sorry for calling the people who take pride in a flag which represents the enslavement of a people raccists. Damn Hicks are too god damn kind for these forums!

Sorry, his company had a lawsuit filed against them by the DOJ, I must've recalled that piece of information incorrectly. Do you think that detracts from his racist rhetoric and ideologies any less? Moron

I asked Chase* if he* knew where ISIL were (aka region) because from his comments I had very little faith he understood the complex nature of the conflict thats currently going on in the region. I am very well informed thank you, and yes I agree announcing the location of future attacks prior to the attacks is god damn retarded. That doesn't mean I support Hillary nor does it mean I trust Trump to be able to make any sort of informed decision whatsoever. The man is a blubbering child who has the temperament of an even younger child. To find people like yourself at every corner is truly discomforting, god bless America.

Good grief I feel like I got dumber reading your replies to things you didn't read nor take the time to understand. Thank fuck you will forever and always amount to nothing in your life.

10 billion in assets is pitiful.. Huh.. I wonder what a modest amount is for you. You're still not understanding statistics buddy. Labeling an entire group of people hicks when clearly that's untrue is ignorant as fuck and you're no better than a racist in that respect.

You have one hell of a hallucination going on if you can see all these ethnicity's supporting him and still believe in the illusion he's a racist. Chase isn't going to be the leader of the US military. Trump has a history of making important decisions as a business leader and has never done anything SO outrageous that it's cost him his company. What's disgusting is what's happening to our country and people like myself are fucking tired of the corruption, unnecessary wars, open borders, and bad trade deals.

Edited by David
43 minutes ago, David said:

10 billion in assets is pitiful.. Huh.. I wonder what a modest amount is for you. You're still not understanding statistics buddy. Labeling an entire group of people hicks when clearly that's untrue is ignorant as fuck and you're no better than a racist in that respect.

You have one hell of a hallucination going on if you can see all these ethnicity's supporting him and still believe in the illusion he's a racist. Chase isn't going to be the leader of the US military. Trump has a history of making important decisions as a business leader and has never done anything SO outrageous that it's cost him his company. What's disgusting is what's happening to our country and people like myself are fucking tired of the corruption, unnecessary wars, open borders, and bad trade deals.

10 billion in assets, as claimed by Trump, every refutable source suggests its more in the midst of 3.5-4.5 - google it before you spout it as gospel brother, and never did I shrug at his wealth, I said that the amount inherited combined with the money he was loaned (it wasn't 1 million I believe it was 7-8?) he should be worth so much more than he is today, his economic growth is slower than a huge number of people who inherited similar fortunes & started set in the same way. You're still not understanding the statistics buddy. 

Frankly I consider myself better than a racist for the derogatory use of the term hick, and most would too. I know its hypocritical & stereotyping his supporters but frankly when you support a misogynistic racist xenophobe who's most likely homophobic too then I think I can take the moral high-ground buddy!

"All of these ethnicity's supporting him" Where are you getting this from? This video? Lmfao shall I post some clips of trump supporters supporting hitler statements and say ok i've won this argument!!! You have one hell of a hallucination going on if you can't read the polls & statistics and see he's massively behind in African American & Ethnic Voters... 

Trump has a history of making bad business ventures and being a successful (being careful with this word here as based on his net capita growth over the years I'd be sceptical) He hasn't lost his company, but he has filed for bankruptcy 4 times. You're literally creating an illusion of him in your head of what you want for your country, but it simply isn't him.

If you are tired of the corruption why do you consider a man who has been involved in high end snobby business deals his entire life, no doubt evading tax & fucking the 'people' over on numerous occasions, the option for you? I'm not saying vote Hillary, I'm saying Trump is an unqualified racist

Unnecessary wars - he supported wars and has advocated for more violence?

Open Borders - yes borders need work but a wall is clearly not the way, see above posts for reasons why

Bad Trade deals - a man who filed for bankruptcy 4 times, has been a mediocre business man his entire life including drastically ridiculous ventures which have failed catastrophically... he is not the man to sort out American Trade Deals

Edited by Fred
4 minutes ago, Fred said:

10 billion in assets, as claimed by Trump, every refutable source suggests its more in the midst of 3.5-4.5 - google it before you spout it as gospel brother, and never did I shrug at his wealth, I said that the amount inherited combined with the money he was loaned (it wasn't 1 million I believe it was 7-8?) he should be worth so much more than he is today, his economic growth is slower than a huge number of people who inherited similar fortunes & started set in the same way. You're still not understanding the statistics buddy. 

Frankly I consider myself better than a racist for the derogatory use of the term hick, and most would too. I know its hypocritical & stereotyping his supporters but frankly when you support a misogynistic racist xenophobe who's most likely homophobic too then I think I can take the moral high-ground buddy!

"All of these ethnicity's supporting him" Where are you getting this from? This video? Lmfao shall I post some clips of trump supporters supporting hitler statements and say ok i've won this argument!!! You have one hell of a hallucination going on if you can't read the polls & statistics and see he's massively behind in African American & Ethnic Voters... 

Trump has a history of making bad business ventures and being a successful (being careful with this word here as based on his net capita growth over the years I'd be sceptical) He hasn't lost his company, but he has filed for bankruptcy 4 times. You're literally creating an illusion of him in your head of what you want for your country, but it simply isn't him.

If you are tired of the corruption why do you consider a man who has been involved in high end snobby business deals his entire life, no doubt evading tax & fucking the 'people' over on numerous occasions, the option for you? I'm not saying vote Hillary, I'm saying Trump is an unqualified racist

Unnecessary wars - he supported wars and has advocated for more violence?

Open Borders - yes borders need work but a wall is clearly not the way, see above posts for reasons why

Bad Trade deals - a man who filed for bankruptcy 4 times, has been a mediocre business man his entire life including drastically ridiculous ventures which have failed catastrophically... he is not the man to sort out American Trade Deals

Today I learned 7 million is equal to 7.5 billion.

Your illusion of moral high ground is noted.

I don't trust the polls for this reason: https://i.reddituploads.com/52d9cb5a04a245698dd7625e07b667ee?fit=max&h=1536&w=1536&s=74681bb388818cc0c6f17883a72b23a7

Has gone bankrupt and is still here today worth billions. That statement speaks for itself.

Implying being a businessman is corrupt and not the politicians who take his money.

He didn't support Iraq.

Walls do work.

He's the only man for the job.

2 hours ago, Luke said:

trump presidency = tlp #1 pure clan

fantasy lmao 

You and I both know we had foe on the ropes for a while there.

Clan bantz aside I think you'll appreciate what Trump will do for Israel.

8 hours ago, David said:

Thanks for conceding Fred. Your patronizing is noted.

Feel free to note down whatever patronisation you have imagined which threatens you; and feel free to claim that 'win' (oh boy), I was simply wishing your family well in what could potentially become a very hard time for your country :-) 

Truly telling that you could take such an encounter and consider it a win. You reply with pure opinion and see victory yet when faced with facts, just like trump, you deny deny deny based on whatever fantasy you have going on inside your head.

Some would consider this as stupidity, I see it as more of an affliction! I hope you get well soon x

Edited by Fred
5 hours ago, Fred said:

Feel free to note down whatever patronisation you have imagined which threatens you; and feel free to claim that 'win' (oh boy), I was simply wishing your family well in what could potentially become a very hard time for your country :-) 

Truly telling that you could take such an encounter and consider it a win. You reply with pure opinion and see victory yet when faced with facts, just like trump, you deny deny deny based on whatever fantasy you have going on inside your head.

Some would consider this as stupidity, I see it as more of an affliction! I hope you get well soon x

I realized facts didn't matter to you because Trump says mean things.

Your cognitive dissonance is showing and frankly your bantz were shit.

Edited by David
On 10/25/2016 at 2:17 AM, David said:

You and I both know we had foe on the ropes for a while there.

Clan bantz aside I think you'll appreciate what Trump will do for Israel.

global instability is good for no one, don't jew card me hehe 

• 2 weeks later...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

On 10/23/2016 at 10:35 PM, Fred said:

i watched it all for you and made some notes:

First lady who speaks (@0:37) claims Obama has not created jobs... Obama has created almost double the jobs than his predecessor Bush... It's just flat out ignorance and denial of statistics to say otherwise. And do you want me to mention the fact that in October 2009 American unemployment was at 10% and now it is down to 5% at the end of his presidency?

Did this bitch just really quote the Trump organization as a pillar of diversity? It was confirmed by the DOJ that said organization refused to rent to men and women based purely on race. How can you stand up and support a lie? Oh yes you support Trump I forgot

When she talks about him being a "guy who works with the guys at the bottom, laying the foundations" she literally means "Trump takes advantages of photo opportunities with his workers when they are building large structures for him then they never see him again"

First lady then goes on to repeat herself and add nothing more to the argument than shes already said other than what America "needs". The exact thing every presidential candidate promises to deliver. The only difference with Trump is that he has a history of failing to deliver on promises and quite simply being a truly terrible terrible businessman and negotiator... examples below 
 -(Trump Steaks, lasted 1 year in business)
 -(TrumpGo, lasted 1 year in business)
 -(Trump Airlines, this one is exactly brilliant because he bought an existing successful airline and ran it into the ground after 4 years. Trump Style Baby.)
- (Trump Vodka, lasted 4/5 years before failing?)
- (Trump Mortgages, 1.5 years before collapsing heavily)
- (Trump: The Board Game! Lasted 1 year, nobody liked it. Surprise Surprise!)
- (Trump Magazine... lasted 2 years, god bless this man for still trying.)
- (Trump Ice... thought he'd found a niche in the market for bottled water. Holy fucking shit the insanity.)
- (The New Jersey Generals! Trump bought a Football team in a new league that was challenging the NFL, sold them, rebought them, they closed. Lol.)
- (Tour De Trump, HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE'S ACTUALLY LOST HIS MIND HES TRYING TO DO A TOUR DE FRANCE BUT FUCKING TRUMP BASED LMFAO)
- (The Trump Network.... literally a pyramid scheme based on multivitamin scams. FUCKING HELL)
- (Trump UNiversity - MY PERSONAL FUCKING FAVOURITE - The guy tried to create a University for people to get fake business degrees. Needless to say IT FUCKING FAILED LIKE THE REST OF HIS IDEAS.)

Back to the video, as Chase requested. At 2:20 The lady says Trump is bringing us together regardless of the colour of our skin. I think we have countless examples that Trump does in fact care very much about the colour of your skin - you can tell this through his dismissal of Mexicans as rapists, Muslims as terrorists, and a company whos policy was refuse house sales to black people in the 70s and 80s.

The next minute is people saying yes I want trump because he's gonna build a wall. I won't comment on this because I know you have wet dreams about the wall you racist fucking hick

The next bloke says he wants a President who will destroy ISIS.... does he, you, or any American have any true understanding of what ISIL is, where they are, how to fight them, how we are currently fighting them? I think you guys need to educate yourself - There is nothing Trump can do differently to Obama other than Nuke the entire place, or commit war crimes. WAR CRIMES WHICH TRUMP HAS ACTUALLY ALREADY ADVOCATED FOR. JESUS.

"Mr Trump has promised to bring our manufacturing jobs back from overseas" Trump literally profits off the backs of chinese labourers.. his products aren't made in the USA... he's a liar..

Honestly have no idea how Trump can stand on a podium and say the Democrats have failed the African American communities when his company was convicted of racism lol.

OK I've got 6 minutes in now and I can't take it anymore, I'm out

TL;DR

Cheesy music aside (clearly trying to stir the patriotic blood in people like chase) This video is straight up fake rhetoric aimed at giving people hope over false claims and uncertainties. It plays on the fears that America is no longer "great" (When were you great lol? 200 years ago w/ Slavery? or 70 years ago with segregation? or now..)

I've mentioned all this without even having to go into the misogyny, fully into the xenophobia, the depths of his racism & racist rhetoric, the fact he denies unspeakable truths, denies he's said things, acts like a baby, has the temperament of a baby etc etc etc

My thoughts exactly, well put Fred. The fact that trump won just shows how brain dead the average American really is

• 2 months later...
On 25/10/2016 at 4:38 PM, David said:

I realized facts didn't matter to you because Trump says mean things.

Your cognitive dissonance is showing and frankly your bantz were shit.

I'm sure the way his organisation is heading looks juicy, nice cabinet