MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Chase

Just now, Danny said:

GUESS WHAT NOBODY CARES AMERICA IS DEAD

AHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

stfu b4 i tell trump 2 end ur shit island lmfao 3rd world p.o.s

i watched it all for you and made some notes:

First lady who speaks (@0:37) claims Obama has not created jobs... Obama has created almost double the jobs than his predecessor Bush... It's just flat out ignorance and denial of statistics to say otherwise. And do you want me to mention the fact that in October 2009 American unemployment was at 10% and now it is down to 5% at the end of his presidency?

Did this bitch just really quote the Trump organization as a pillar of diversity? It was confirmed by the DOJ that said organization refused to rent to men and women based purely on race. How can you stand up and support a lie? Oh yes you support Trump I forgot

When she talks about him being a "guy who works with the guys at the bottom, laying the foundations" she literally means "Trump takes advantages of photo opportunities with his workers when they are building large structures for him then they never see him again"

First lady then goes on to repeat herself and add nothing more to the argument than shes already said other than what America "needs". The exact thing every presidential candidate promises to deliver. The only difference with Trump is that he has a history of failing to deliver on promises and quite simply being a truly terrible terrible businessman and negotiator... examples below 
 -(Trump Steaks, lasted 1 year in business)
 -(TrumpGo, lasted 1 year in business)
 -(Trump Airlines, this one is exactly brilliant because he bought an existing successful airline and ran it into the ground after 4 years. Trump Style Baby.)
- (Trump Vodka, lasted 4/5 years before failing?)
- (Trump Mortgages, 1.5 years before collapsing heavily)
- (Trump: The Board Game! Lasted 1 year, nobody liked it. Surprise Surprise!)
- (Trump Magazine... lasted 2 years, god bless this man for still trying.)
- (Trump Ice... thought he'd found a niche in the market for bottled water. Holy fucking shit the insanity.)
- (The New Jersey Generals! Trump bought a Football team in a new league that was challenging the NFL, sold them, rebought them, they closed. Lol.)
- (Tour De Trump, HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE'S ACTUALLY LOST HIS MIND HES TRYING TO DO A TOUR DE FRANCE BUT FUCKING TRUMP BASED LMFAO)
- (The Trump Network.... literally a pyramid scheme based on multivitamin scams. FUCKING HELL)
- (Trump UNiversity - MY PERSONAL FUCKING FAVOURITE - The guy tried to create a University for people to get fake business degrees. Needless to say IT FUCKING FAILED LIKE THE REST OF HIS IDEAS.)

Back to the video, as Chase requested. At 2:20 The lady says Trump is bringing us together regardless of the colour of our skin. I think we have countless examples that Trump does in fact care very much about the colour of your skin - you can tell this through his dismissal of Mexicans as rapists, Muslims as terrorists, and a company whos policy was refuse house sales to black people in the 70s and 80s.

The next minute is people saying yes I want trump because he's gonna build a wall. I won't comment on this because I know you have wet dreams about the wall you racist fucking hick

The next bloke says he wants a President who will destroy ISIS.... does he, you, or any American have any true understanding of what ISIL is, where they are, how to fight them, how we are currently fighting them? I think you guys need to educate yourself - There is nothing Trump can do differently to Obama other than Nuke the entire place, or commit war crimes. WAR CRIMES WHICH TRUMP HAS ACTUALLY ALREADY ADVOCATED FOR. JESUS.

"Mr Trump has promised to bring our manufacturing jobs back from overseas" Trump literally profits off the backs of chinese labourers.. his products aren't made in the USA... he's a liar..

Honestly have no idea how Trump can stand on a podium and say the Democrats have failed the African American communities when his company was convicted of racism lol.

OK I've got 6 minutes in now and I can't take it anymore, I'm out

TL;DR

Cheesy music aside (clearly trying to stir the patriotic blood in people like chase) This video is straight up fake rhetoric aimed at giving people hope over false claims and uncertainties. It plays on the fears that America is no longer "great" (When were you great lol? 200 years ago w/ Slavery? or 70 years ago with segregation? or now..)

I've mentioned all this without even having to go into the misogyny, fully into the xenophobia, the depths of his racism & racist rhetoric, the fact he denies unspeakable truths, denies he's said things, acts like a baby, has the temperament of a baby etc etc etc

Edited by Fred
1 hour ago, Fred said:

First lady who speaks (@0:37) claims Obama has not created jobs... Obama has created almost double the jobs than his predecessor Bush... It's just flat out ignorance and denial of statistics to say otherwise. And do you want me to mention the fact that in October 2009 American unemployment was at 10% and now it is down to 5% at the end of his presidency?

Did this bitch just really quote the Trump organization as a pillar of diversity? It was confirmed by the DOJ that said organization refused to rent to men and women based purely on race. How can you stand up and support a lie? Oh yes you support Trump I forgot

When she talks about him being a "guy who works with the guys at the bottom, laying the foundations" she literally means "Trump takes advantages of photo opportunities with his workers when they are building large structures for him then they never see him again"

First lady then goes on to repeat herself and add nothing more to the argument than shes already said other than what America "needs". The exact thing every presidential candidate promises to deliver. The only difference with Trump is that he has a history of failing to deliver on promises and quite simply being a truly terrible terrible businessman and negotiator... examples below 
 -(Trump Airlines, this one is exactly brilliant because he bought an existing successful airline and ran it into the ground after 4 years. Trump Style Baby.)
- (Trump Ice... thought he'd found a niche in the market for bottled water. Holy fucking shit the insanity.)
- (The New Jersey Generals! Trump bought a Football team in a new league that was challenging the NFL, sold them, rebought them, they closed. Lol.)
- (Tour De Trump, HOLY FUCKING SHIT HE'S ACTUALLY LOST HIS MIND HES TRYING TO DO A TOUR DE FRANCE BUT FUCKING TRUMP BASED LMFAO)
- (The Trump Network.... literally a pyramid scheme based on multivitamin scams. FUCKING HELL)
- (Trump UNiversity - MY PERSONAL FUCKING FAVOURITE - The guy tried to create a University for people to get fake business degrees. Needless to say IT FUCKING FAILED LIKE THE REST OF HIS IDEAS.)

Back to the video, as Chase requested. At 2:20 The lady says Trump is bringing us together regardless of the colour of our skin. I think we have countless examples that Trump does in fact care very much about the colour of your skin - you can tell this through his dismissal of Mexicans as rapists, Muslims as terrorists, and a company whos policy was refuse house sales to black people in the 70s and 80s.

The next minute is people saying yes I want trump because he's gonna build a wall. I won't comment on this because I know you have wet dreams about the wall you racist fucking hick

The next bloke says he wants a President who will destroy ISIS.... does he, you, or any American have any true understanding of what ISIL is, where they are, how to fight them, how we are currently fighting them? I think you guys need to educate yourself - There is nothing Trump can do differently to Obama other than Nuke the entire place, or commit war crimes. WAR CRIMES WHICH TRUMP HAS ACTUALLY ALREADY ADVOCATED FOR. JESUS.

"Mr Trump has promised to bring our manufacturing jobs back from overseas" Trump literally profits off the backs of chinese labourers.. his products aren't made in the USA... he's a liar..

Honestly have no idea how Trump can stand on a podium and say the Democrats have failed the African American communities when his company was convicted of racism lol.

TL;DR

Cheesy music aside (clearly trying to stir the patriotic blood in people like chase) This video is straight up fake rhetoric aimed at giving people hope over false claims and uncertainties. It plays on the fears that America is no longer "great" (When were you great lol? 200 years ago w/ Slavery? or 70 years ago with segregation? or now..)

I've mentioned all this without even having to go into the misogyny, fully into the xenophobia, the depths of his racism & racist rhetoric, the fact he denies unspeakable truths, denies he's said things, acts like a baby, has the temperament of a baby etc etc etc

Comeback Trump supporters? 

48accb0d008384f8f5bc8f223a813196.png

2 hours ago, Fred said:

TL;DR

holy shit, fred for prime minister

3 hours ago, Fred said:

TL;DR

Firstly you bring up obama, you say that he has created jobs which he has but not in the places he said he was going to create jobs. While he was running for president he promised to bring jobs to the lower class areas such as inner citys (where most blacks live) but he never did that, he made jobs where you needed to have degrees and certain requierments to get them. He left out the lower class and did nothing for them. 

Also while we are talking about obama lets talk about how he has raised our national debt to the highest its ever been and accumulated more than all other presidents combined, how exactly do you do that? Oh thats right bad policies from the democratic party. 

Secondly you talk about trumps failing business's, I guess that you have never tried to open or run your own business have you? Well in case you didn't know 90% of people who start up new business's in america FAIL. It's him trying to start up something new and look for new opportunity, and he failed several times but guess what, he kept going and going and now look at the man, he is one of the most wealthy and best business man in the world. 

While we are talking about fails lets talk about hillary clintons failures. 

-She voted for the war in Iraq 

-She lied to the FBI and Congress

-She used her own personal server to email classified government information

-She takes donations from countries who beat, kill, rape, and treat women and Christians like dogs

-She threatened rape victims 

-She deleted tens of thousands of CLASSIFIED government documents 

-She said that black men are sexual predators

Legit this list goes on and on and on but i cbf to type it all.

You talk about trump saying all Mexicans are rapist..... lmfao WRONG! 

Here is the famous video where all of your morons say that trump called all mexicans rapist.

So where did he say that all Mexicans are rapist? Oh thats right he didn't! If Trump was racist then why does he employ mexicans? Why does he employ whites? Why does he empoly arbas? Why did he marry a girl form a foreign country? 

You know its funny you bring up the wall, please explain to me on how it is bad to build a wall? Explain to me on how stoping ILLEGAL immigrants from coming into our country is a bad thing.

Wants a TLDR? Just watch this video!

20 minutes ago, Chase said:

Firstly you bring up obama, you say that he has created jobs which he has but not in the places he said he was going to create jobs. While he was running for president he promised to bring jobs to the lower class areas such as inner citys (where most blacks live) but he never did that, he made jobs where you needed to have degrees and certain requierments to get them. He left out the lower class and did nothing for them.  

Also while we are talking about obama lets talk about how he has raised our national debt to the highest its ever been and accumulated more than all other presidents combined, how exactly do you do that? Oh thats right bad policies from the democratic party. 

Secondly you talk about trumps failing business's, I guess that you have never tried to open or run your own business have you? Well in case you didn't know 90% of people who start up new business's in america FAIL. It's him trying to start up something new and look for new opportunity, and he failed several times but guess what, he kept going and going and now look at the man, he is one of the most wealthy and best business man in the world. 

While we are talking about fails lets talk about hillary clintons failures. 

-She voted for the war in Iraq 

-She lied to the FBI and Congress

-She used her own personal server to email classified government information

-She takes donations from countries who beat, kill, rape, and treat women and Christians like dogs

-She threatened rape victims 

-She deleted tens of thousands of CLASSIFIED government documents 

-She said that black men are sexual predators

Legit this list goes on and on and on but i cbf to type it all.

You talk about trump saying all Mexicans are rapist..... lmfao WRONG! 

Here is the famous video where all of your morons say that trump called all mexicans rapist.

So where did he say that all Mexicans are rapist? Oh thats right he didn't! If Trump was racist then why does he employ mexicans? Why does he employ whites? Why does he empoly arbas? Why did he marry a girl form a foreign country? 

You know its funny you bring up the wall, please explain to me on how it is bad to build a wall? Explain to me on how stoping ILLEGAL immigrants from coming into our country is a bad thing.

Wants a TLDR? Just watch this video!

First Paragraph: Irrelevant to the Hillary vs Trump debate, we can save that for another day

Second Paragraph: See above

Third Paragraph: Secondly you talk about trumps failing business's, (not failing, they are failed businesses) I guess that you have never tried to open or run your own business have you? (See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man my business experience has nothing to do with this) Well in case you didn't know 90% of people who start up new business's in america FAIL. (Please read up on the statistics before you spout them http://www.successharbor.com/percentage-businesses-fail-09092015/) It's him trying to start up something new and look for new opportunity, (I literally listed you examples of the man trying pre-existing ideas and failing miserably at them. You are wrong.) and he failed several times but guess what, he kept going and going and now look at the man, he is one of the most wealthy and best business man in the world. (This is where the fun begins Chase. Donald Trump inherited a large chunk of his fathers $300 million estate, the figures aren't exactly known because Donald is afraid to show his tax returns. I doubt he is a Billionaire as you claim, he has consistently made bad business decisions and filed for bankruptcy 4 times. There are men who have turned 1% of what he has made into 10x it, his profit per year based on existing income is absolutely pathetic. He is a terrible businessman. Do the research, shine some light on your saviour and hero.)

Fourth Segment:

-She voted for the war in Iraq - So did Donald..

-She lied to the FBI and Congress - Donald repeatedly lies when denying saying things which there are EMPERICAL evidence that he has said such things.

-She used her own personal server to email classified government information - Yeah what a douche, I wouldn't vote for her

-She takes donations from countries who beat, kill, rape, and treat women and Christians like dogs - Trump takes donations from men who put on white cloaks and dance around a burning tree

-She threatened rape victims - Donald is the definition of a misogynistic prick. Don't even start trying to defend him on that one.

-She deleted tens of thousands of CLASSIFIED government documents - Yeah what a douche, I wouldn't vote for her

-She said that black men are sexual predators - Trump denied black people housing based on the colour of their skin, stirred anger against Muslims, said Mexicans are sending over rapists, Mocked a disabled reporter, Spoken disgustingly about women on multiple multiple occasions including his own daughter

Fifth Segment (Trump Calling Mexicans Racists): So where did he say that all Mexicans are rapist? Oh thats right he didn't!(He doesn't, he says they're "sending over their rapists" which equates to just as a derogatory statement) If Trump was racist then why does he employ mexicans? Why does he employ whites? Why does he empoly arbas? Why did he marry a girl form a foreign country? (Holy shit this argument is as bad as "I have a black friend I can't be racist" http://www.motherjones.com/mixed-media/2015/08/trump-casinos-black-employees Check that, he uses cheap labour, he sources out tons of his manufacturing to china while spouting that we need more american jobs... he himself is a part of the problem)

If you honestly can't see the legitimate craziness behind building a wall across your border like a fucking wartime nazi then jesus christ what is wrong with you. The main problem with illegals is the tunnels which are ran by cartels, which, you fucking moron, WON'T BE AFFECTED BY THE WALLS. You're talking about multi billion dollar cocaine and heroine cartels with a huge system of smuggling stock & people. I agree illegal immigration is a problem but building a wall is straight up retarded.

God bless America

13 hours ago, Fred said:

TL;DR

You're a fucking idiot and just because you write a lot doesn't make you smart. It just makes you a blabbering asshole. When you have as many business ventures you'll realize only 1/3 will be successful. Trump has had hundreds and you mentioned maybe 10. 1 failure for every 10 successes is pretty good if you understood statistics you moron. 

Calls us racists in the same sentence that you call us hicks. The cognitive dissonance is unreal. 

His company was never "convicted" of racism.. Jesus christ do you even know the definition of a conviction?

You asked us where ISIL is AHAHAHA holy shit if you know what it stands for you'd know where they are.. One thing he'd do differently is maybe NOT FUCKING ANNOUNCE WHERE WE'RE GOING TO HIT AND WHEN SO THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO FLEE.

Good grief I feel like I got dumber reading what you said. Thank fuck you can't vote in our elections.

4 hours ago, David said:

You're a fucking idiot and just because you write a lot doesn't make you smart. It just makes you a blabbering asshole. When you have as many business ventures you'll realize only 1/3 will be successful. Trump has had hundreds and you mentioned maybe 10. 1 failure for every 10 successes is pretty good if you understood statistics you moron. 

Calls us racists in the same sentence that you call us hicks. The cognitive dissonance is unreal. 

His company was never "convicted" of racism.. Jesus christ do you even know the definition of a conviction?

You asked us where ISIL is AHAHAHA holy shit if you know what it stands for you'd know where they are.. One thing he'd do differently is maybe NOT FUCKING ANNOUNCE WHERE WE'RE GOING TO HIT AND WHEN SO THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO FLEE.

Good grief I feel like I got dumber reading what you said. Thank fuck you can't vote in our elections.

oh shit

8 hours ago, David said:

The man took existing business ventures and added no feasible positive benefits to increase revenue or provide any reason to suspect a successful outcome other than the "Trump" brand, and ultimately ran the businesses into the ground. There is a large difference between trying up inventive and forward thinking startups/businesses than branching out into existing markets and failing spectacularly. That is truly the sign of a failed businessman and if you're trying to embarrass me take a second out and understand what I'm trying to say on this one. He bought a fucking successful airline and ran it into the ground. He repeatedly failed at simple, uninventive, unnecessary business ventures. He may have had some successes elsewhere, but the amount of money he inherited plus the amount of money he has actually profited over the past 30 years is absolutely pitiful and any economist with any grasp of how money works agrees.

? Sorry for calling a group of people who are the embodiment of what the kkk has come to represent racists, my bad lol! Sorry for calling the people who are the majority at Trump rallies using the racist rhetoric which you hear in the videos of the events, sorry for calling the people who take pride in a flag which represents the enslavement of a people raccists. Damn Hicks are too god damn kind for these forums!

Sorry, his company had a lawsuit filed against them by the DOJ, I must've recalled that piece of information incorrectly. Do you think that detracts from his racist rhetoric and ideologies any less? Moron

I asked Chase* if he* knew where ISIL were (aka region) because from his comments I had very little faith he understood the complex nature of the conflict thats currently going on in the region. I am very well informed thank you, and yes I agree announcing the location of future attacks prior to the attacks is god damn retarded. That doesn't mean I support Hillary nor does it mean I trust Trump to be able to make any sort of informed decision whatsoever. The man is a blubbering child who has the temperament of an even younger child. To find people like yourself at every corner is truly discomforting, god bless America.

Good grief I feel like I got dumber reading your replies to things you didn't read nor take the time to understand. Thank fuck you will forever and always amount to nothing in your life.

Edited by Fred