United Kingdom votes to leave the EU

Trutt

A page of bullshit propaganda. Using the "Boris or Theresa" argument, David Cameron said he would step down mid term when he was elected. Easy clear

It's just funny. get over yourself reject

Bud you're the one actually flaming people and getting worked up over the result. Staying would be better short term undoubtedly but nobody would have voted to join the EU yesterday if the vote was that.

GREECE were the ones who borrowed the money. THE EU did not force it upon them, therefore it is Greece's fault.

The EU is a failed experiment to play United States of Europe, all it was supposed to be was a common market. If you believe we'll be worse off from leaving then you're delusional and I'd like you to explain how 400k immigrants a year is sustainable. #frexit #francs

I voted leave but what you are saying about Greece is bullshit. You always have to try and be right don't you hahah

GREECE were the ones who borrowed the money. THE EU did not force it upon them, therefore it is Greece's fault.

The EU is a failed experiment to play United States of Europe, all it was supposed to be was a common market. If you believe we'll be worse off from leaving then you're delusional and I'd like you to explain how 400k immigrants a year is sustainable. #frexit #francs

I voted leave but what you are saying about Greece is bullshit. You always have to try and be right don't you hahah

Greek GDP was going up at a steady rate pre-EU and only rose significantly until the crisis because the EU said have loads of free money and we'll bail you out.

Like him or dislike him he makes valid points

Greek GDP was going up at a steady rate pre-EU and only rose significantly until the crisis because the EU said have loads of free money and we'll bail you out.

you keep saying it was going up at a steady rate and rose significantly but i see no proof

you keep saying it was going up at a steady rate and rose significantly but i see no proof

1954-2002 *when they switchted to the euro

27a1fb0117373ad54d76ceff351756d8.png

GDP

Edited by Elliot